I met Lindsay today (for the second time)!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 09:39 PM   #1
matthewhaufle

matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all
Talking I met Lindsay today (for the second time)!!

Hello TOPs,

I went to the Open today to see people practicing today and had so much fun. There were so many players there: Lindsay, Monica, Martina, Pierce, Henin, Clijsters, Capriati, Mauresmo, Shaughnessy, Sampras, Blake, Magnus Norman, Roddick and so on. I got my picture taken with Lindsay, but I can't figure out how to get it onto WTA World. Lindsay looked fabulous and was hitting the ball beautifully with Robert in practice. She looked great and very positive. I was lucky because she stopped to tape a little interview thing for TV and I told her she ruled and the she looked fabulous and she thanked me and smiled, such a sweetie!!! Ok, I can email the pic of me and Lindsay and another good shot of her to anyone who wants it. Take care all. Go Lindsay!!!

Matt
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 09:51 PM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Matt u can post pic here,u have to download it from your pc.u just have to click where says "attack file" and u'll attack it here,it's easy!i cant wait to see you and Lindsay!lucky u!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2002, 10:04 PM   #3
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
I so pleased for you Matt (and slightly jelous) hope you manage to download the pic if not please email it to me Kazbeee@aol.com cheers Matt
Old Aug 25th, 2002, 10:19 PM   #4
matthewhaufle

matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all
I tried to attach the pic that way but it told me it was too big!! I'm really bad with computers!

Matt
Old Aug 25th, 2002, 10:22 PM   #5
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
it's probably bigger then the allowed 114 kb (I think)...

lucky you...*jealous*
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2002, 10:56 PM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
plz email me too: valetennis@hotmail.com
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 12:49 AM   #7
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
So jealous!

could anybody post the pic(s) here. PLEASE

thanks for the info matthewhaufle, have a nice time there.

Gerhard

Last edited by gerhard : Aug 26th, 2002 at 01:11 AM.
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 02:23 AM   #8
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
mathew I'm SO JELOUS, you're the luckiest man on earth!
Please send it to my email: ldavenport2001@hotmail.com

thanks!!

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:17 AM   #9
mvcy

mvcy is an unknown quantity at this point
lucky u matt!!! i wish i was there too... how's lindsay? is she looks fit? i really hope she can win here for the second time... that would be the greatest thing on earth, i think?
mvcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:20 PM   #10
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, you're so lucky matt! thanks for telling us!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 06:55 PM   #11
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
nice one matt.....i think everyone is jelous...2nd time as well!!!

could u email me the pics as well rodders106@hotmail.com

thanks

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 07:27 PM   #12
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe you could email the pics at rx77cjpd@aol.com ?!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!

Last edited by Leo7 : Aug 26th, 2002 at 07:33 PM.
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2002, 09:37 PM   #13
c2

c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice
Guess I'll join the crowd... could you email it to cmglenn@u.washington.edu?

thanks mon!!
c2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2002, 09:20 AM   #14
country flag i-girl

i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all i-girl is a name known to all
me too, please, Matt? and I can forward them to Julie and save you the trouble . it's softlight11@hotmail.com

Lindsay is my girl
i-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2002, 12:42 PM   #15
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
I'm defiitely very jealous of you matt!!
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote