Gossip Girl Season 6 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #61
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gossip Girl Season 3

I think the fact that the Humphrey's don't live in Brooklyn anymore and they are all pretty much in college has changed things a lot for the show. They don't really concentrate anything at the school besides the second episode and like it seems Jenny and Eric this season really are background characters.

And apparently with Chuck kissing the guy, its cause Blair tells him to at first cause she thinks she'll benefit from it cause the gay guy is like the head of the freshman speech department or something and she wants to be chosen to give the freshman speech. Something like that, but I too hope Chuck actually enjoys it and things get complicated!

We just have to get used to all the new stuff in the show, though it does seem like something is missing this year from the last couple of years.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #62
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny and Eric are just props. They are there just 'cause. I mean, Eric always has been, but Jenny could be such an awesome character. Her story was so interesting last year.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 04:38 AM   #63
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdalWaldorf. View Post
Some juicy spoilers
The threesome with those particular three is just EW imo.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #64
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Synopsis for the next few episodes.

3x06 - Enough about Eve
Quote:
Vanessa, hoping to finally win her mother Gabriela’s (guest star Gina Torres) approval, desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU, but at what price? Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
3x07 - How to succeed in Bassness
Quote:
CHUCK BASS OPENS A CLUB AT HIS NEW HOTEL / ALBERT HAMMOND JR. PERFORMS IN THE EPISODE — In need of publicity for his new hotel, Chuck (Ed Westwick) decides to move up his club’s opening and enlists Serena’s (Blake Lively) help to get the word out to her celebrity clients. Feeling left out of the planning, Blair (Leighton Meester) attempts to win Chuck’s approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning opening night. Dan (Penn Badgley) is unnerved when he finally watches one of Olivia’s (guest star Hilary Huff) infamous sex scenes with co-star and real-life boyfriend at the time, Patrick Robinson(guest star Simon Miller). Jenny (Taylor Momsen) is forced to choose between her relationship with Eric (Connor Paolo) and her new role as Queen Bee. Rufus (Matthew Settle) gets Lily (Kelly Rutherford) into the Halloween spirit. Chace Crawford also stars. Joe Lazarov directed the episode written by Sara Goodman (e#307).
3x08 - The Grandfather-Part II
Quote:
JIMMY FALLON & HILARY DUFF GUEST STAR — Olivia (guest star Hilary Duff) says something she regrets during her appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s (Fallon playing himself) talkshow and tries to keep Dan (Penn Badgley) from finding out. With election day around the corner, Nate (Chace Crawford) suspects his grandfather (guest star James Naughton) will stop at nothing to get Trip (guest star Aaron Tveit) elected to congress. In the midst of another feud with Serena (Blake Lively), Blair (Leighton Meester) befriends a new “it” girl and takes her to an election night party at Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) hotel, hoping to make Serena jealous. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Mark Piznarski directed the episode written by Lenn Rosenfeld (#308).
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #65
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

What a terrible/hot mess of an episode.
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 05:33 AM   #66
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

did chuck kissed the guy?
Willam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 06:09 AM   #67
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he did. For 2 secs.
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 06:58 AM   #68
country flag Willam

Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute Willam has a reputation beyond repute

it was good/hot?
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 07:08 AM   #69
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they kinda hyped it up and like it was over in a blink of an eye. What a waste, should of been longer and hotter. Also it was interesting that he said "It's not like that was the first time I kissed a guy." Perhaps future storylines? It would be hot if he was sleeping around with the Ellis dude behind Blair's back, cause she pretty much would have set that up by accident.

I was hoping they would follow through with the guy and Chuck more, like at the end of the episode when Chuck closed the door on Blair, we'd see the guy sitting in Chuck's apartment. Alas, didn't happen.

Oh well, on to next week!

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 07:54 AM   #70
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Vanessa and Blair new BFFs?????? Looks like it will be that way for a little bit

Loved the song they played at the end
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #71
country flag M-K

M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of

God! Could last night's episode have been more boring?? UGH! Im sick of Vanessa!! And the Serena, Carter and Nate storyline is sooooo boring too!! UGH!!!

And Hilary Duff does not make it better!! I liked her at first, but she annoyed me to death in this episode!!!!!
M-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #72
country flag Willam

i can't lie, i loved the episode.
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM   #73
country flag zvonarevarulz
Someday, somehow, somewhere down the line.

zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Yeah they kinda hyped it up and like it was over in a blink of an eye. What a waste, should of been longer and hotter. Also it was interesting that he said "It's not like that was the first time I kissed a guy." Perhaps future storylines? It would be hot if he was sleeping around with the Ellis dude behind Blair's back, cause she pretty much would have set that up by accident.

I was hoping they would follow through with the guy and Chuck more, like at the end of the episode when Chuck closed the door on Blair, we'd see the guy sitting in Chuck's apartment. Alas, didn't happen.
Oh well, on to next week!
Yeah, that's what I thought was gonna happen
Tbh the only reason I even tolerate Vanessa is because I know the actress

I can feel you firing straight into my heart. Gunshot, can't take it back.
zvonarevarulz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:17 PM   #74
Adal

Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute Adal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick. View Post
What a terrible/hot mess of an episode.
Really? I thought it was the best episode of S3 by far.
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:09 PM   #75
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

^

But only 1.93 million viewers this episode, the least since Season 3.

Someone help GG.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote