zadar, croatia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
zadar, croatia

i know this is not a tennis topic, the reason why i posted it here because it might get more attention. a friend and myself are planning on going away for a few days sometime during the last week in october, and i was wondering what is zadar like, is there anything to do there???
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:54 PM   #2
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of
Re: zadar, croatia

The thread will be moved, I guess ...
Nevertheless, I can tell you at least something.
End of October is not really season for northern Dalmatia (Zadar). You can`t expect swimming in the Adriatic. Maybe until end of September if the weather is fine.
I`ve been to Zadar few times, but I don`t remember much ... mostly I was there just to wait for ferry-boat to some island. It`s interesting historical city. If you like churches, museums etc. it`s the right place for you.

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #3
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

I'll help you make this thread not moved.

"SERENA SUCKS! CLASSLESS THUG! "

(just wait for the Serena fans to hijack your thread, and it will not be removed)
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #4
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I was there few weeks ago, had a great time!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote