Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #1306
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!!

People certainly exaggerate what Anastasia does on court with her actions ......

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2007, 09:31 PM   #1307
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles - Quarterfinal: Poutchek/Rodionova def. Hantuchova/Hingis walkover (Hantuchova/illness)
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 12:09 AM   #1308
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Someone wrote a Toronto match report -

(9) Rodionova (RUS) vs. Czink (HUN)
Saw all of this match, although it was shortened. Czink had troubles with her serves, while Rodionova was hitting some service winners and aces in her games. Rodionova started off extremely well, eventually jumping out to a 5-2 lead through forcing Czink to make errors and through strong play with winners and hard serves. Rodionova also had a strong cheer from some people in the crowd, so I made sure to shout a "GO MELINDA!" and "YES!" after Czink hit some good shots. Czink made a comeback at the end of the first, breaking and holding for 4-5. However, Rodionova was able to regroup and win the set with some powerful points and some sloppy errors from Czink. Interesting note: Czink called for her coach at the end of the set. Second set, Czink started off strong, and was having chances to break Rodionova. At the start of the set, Czink called for a trainer to help with what appeared to be a wrist problem. All of a sudden, at 6-4 2-1, Czink got the trainer and had all sorts of testing done on her. She had her ear checked, her vital signs checked (heart pulse etc), and her wrists, and ultimately retired. One of the reasons I went to this match was to see if Rodionova and Czink would get bitchy. Well Rodionova did contest a few calls with the umpire and stare at certain calls and lines for like 30 seconds, but both players were generally calm and collected. Nothing like the stories we have heard before. No fans felt threatened, and Rodionova appreciated the non-Russian fans shouting out Russian sayings (well they didn't look Russian anyway). Such cheer ons as "NASTYA!" and Russian sayings

Old Aug 29th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #1309
country flag goldenlox

Nastya plays on Armstrong tomorrow vs Nadia.

Old Aug 30th, 2007, 11:05 AM   #1310
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Done well to make US-Open 2nd round
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 11:41 AM   #1311
country flag goldenlox

Seoul 2R : A.Rodionova def. C. Pin 3/6 6/3 6/4

Old Sep 28th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #1312
country flag goldenlox

WOW!!

Guangzhou QF : Nastya Rodionova (RUS) d. (1)Anabel Medina (ESP) 67(5) 75 63
Anabel led 7-6(5) 4*-3

Nastya vs Obziler for a place in the Final!

This is the second Tour semifinal Nastya reaches after 2002 Quebec City, she could make it to her first final here. H2H is 1-0 for Nastya.

Old Sep 28th, 2007, 01:32 PM   #1313
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

wow Nastya!!!

Just in Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great success!!!!

Congrats and good luck in doubles later todya
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #1314
country flag goldenlox

When I saw this result, I was thinking - where's Foot's Fingers?

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #1315
country flag goldenlox

Guangzhou SF : Tzipora Obziler (ISR) d. Anastassia Rodionova (RUS) 61 31 ret

Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Nastya didnt move at all in the second set, something with her left leg. Was crying throughout the last games, played dropshots to make the rallies short and played second serves just as first serves. I dont know what exactly she has, but I dont think its something serious.

Apparently it was heat illness (according to the wta site)

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #1316
country flag Arina's_fan

Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future Arina's_fan has a brilliant future

from official site:

The reason of Anastasia's refusal from performances on tournament in Guangzhou became a heatstroke after long matches on Friday. Anastasia hopes to be restored to the following tournament - Tashkent Open.

Anastasia Rodionova: no allies, no friends, no surrender!

Official Website - http://www.rodionova.com

Jelena Jankovic Karolina Sprem
Arina's_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:55 AM   #1317
country flag goldenlox

Tashkent doubles final -
DZEHALEVICH, Ekaterina/YAKIMOVA, Anastasiya(BLR/BLR) d.
Tatiana Poutchek/Anastasia Rodionova(BLR/RUS) 2-6, 6-4, 10-7

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:06 PM   #1318
country flag goldenlox

Thailand -

RODIONOVA, Anastasia RUS vs QUALIFIER
3-PEER, Shahar ISR vs CZINK, Melinda HUN

Old Oct 8th, 2007, 06:57 AM   #1319

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Guangzhou SF : Tzipora Obziler (ISR) d. Anastassia Rodionova (RUS) 61 31 ret

Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Nastya didnt move at all in the second set, something with her left leg. Was crying throughout the last games, played dropshots to make the rallies short and played second serves just as first serves. I dont know what exactly she has, but I dont think its something serious.

Apparently it was heat illness (according to the wta site)
ugly match to watch it was...... Nasty should retired at first set....
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 07:00 AM   #1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Tashkent doubles final -
DZEHALEVICH, Ekaterina/YAKIMOVA, Anastasiya(BLR/BLR) d.
Tatiana Poutchek/Anastasia Rodionova(BLR/RUS) 2-6, 6-4, 10-7
Firstly on wtatour.com it was indicated that Nastya and Tatiana are the winners I already counted one more doubles title to Nastya achivments but////