Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #766
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
so nothing new abt my Lovely Nastya:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario

She's bitching around after every single point. Just watch this match at Wimbledon LIVE - it is amazing

This is even tougher to watch than Zvonareva :scary:
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:04 AM   #767

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
another one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
Anastassia's matches are very entertaining to watch. You should have seen her match against Loit yesterday! By the 3rd set, the poor umpire was pretty much piggy-in-the-middle to the fight going on between the two of them! They were boht wasting huge amounts of time before every point and virtually every change of ends they were both complaining about calls, each other, pretty much everything! The umpire was having none of it though. He point blankly refused to tell people in the crowd to stop talking, when Anastassia was moaning about that and at one point in the 3rd set simply said to her "Anastassia, everything around the court disturbs you! Next time, just play the point, don't argue!".

At Eastbourne in one of her qualifying matches, she singled out 3 people who were talking "too loudly" in the crowd and asked the umpire to tell them to be quiet, which he did. When they tarted talking again, she started glaring at them and eventually just turned around and pointing to them said "Will you 3 please be quiet, you are disturbing me!" In the next match, she made the umpire tell "the people at the top, at the back of the big stand, who are talking" to be quiet!! ROTFL!!

Her matches are always dramatic, but I on't think she's a bitch, I just think she gets truly upset when she's on court and can't control the way she behaves.

As a sidenote, Jelena Jankovic, yesterday was bothered by a baby crying and ked the umpire for it to be removed from the court. She then realised the baby was outside the stands and sent one of her people out to find it and get whoever was with the baby to move away from the court!
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:06 AM   #768

and next one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin
I didn't realized Loit was prone to such on-court grumpiness

Love Rodionova or hate her, it's probalby not a bad thing for the WTA to have a few characters.
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #769
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
all the best with jim thomas...is this her first time with him?

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #770
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmad_88
all the best with jim thomas...is this her first time with him?
Yes first time.. He has only otherwise played with Janet Lee (WI), Jennifer Russell (WI) & Bryanne Stewart (AO). He is going to introduce me to her today
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #771
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
omg.. u know him?!!

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:32 AM   #772
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmad_88
omg.. u know him?!!
Yes, that's how I told you they would be playing together..
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #773

Ladies' Doubles - 1st Rnd.
Anastassia Rodionova (RUS)/Andreea Vanc (ROM) def Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)/Elena Vesnina (RUS) 6-3 6-4

we are in second rnd
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #774

ae wowww
Pls wish her all the best
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #775

They lost in mixed doubles 46 46
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #776

had just 1 chance to meake a break and lost it

saved 3 mp but lost

Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #777
country flag ae wowww

It was a pretty awful match to be honest The only break point was on Craybas' serve, an excellent opportunity, but Nastya (returning ad side) got aced. Of the 3 saved MPs, two were double faults, and one was a great return to Fyrstenberg's feet by Nastya. She didn't stop smiling throughout though, so at least she enjoyed herself and looked good

Good luck in womens dubs!

Anastassia Rodionova
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 12:33 PM   #778

Thnks for report
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 12:41 PM   #779
country flag ae wowww

I managed to download the match from Wimbledon Live Although it is 540MB

Anastassia Rodionova
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM   #780

Court 5 12.00 noon Start

1 Gentlemen's Doubles - 3rd Rnd.
Stephen Huss (AUS)[9]/
Wesley Moodie (RSA)[9]
vs Simon Aspelin (SWE)[8]/
Todd Perry (AUS)[8]

2 Ladies' Doubles - 2nd Rnd.
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)[10]/
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)[10]
vs Anastassia Rodionova (RUS)/
Andreea Vanc (ROM)

3 Mixed Doubles - 2nd Rnd.