Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #2746
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all
Re: Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!!

Obviously she lost wimbly 1st round badly. Was article in paper saying shes having a break now after suspected break up with boyfriend and is going home to russia to visit family. Hmmm fair enugh I guess but her ranking will take a huge plummet
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #2747
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

She is now outside top 100. Think a lot of her focus this year has been on double and that has not allowed her to play the lower ranked tourneys.

I think she needs to go into salvage mode, play low level tourneys, even 25ks if she has to, to ensure she is back in to the top 100 and has DE for USO and AO.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #2748
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the article

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/tenni...623-1ghgg.html
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #2749
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Wimbledon.Doubles.R3.Petrova-Rodionova.vs.Dushevina-Makarova.ENG.576p.x264.BBCi-dukie.mkv

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #2750
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

wish I could watch the A-Rod v. Zahlavova Strycova match that's on right now. Would surely be very intense and entertaining.

Babs won the first 7-5. In the 2nd she was serving at 4-5 and had 40-15. Nastya got it back to deuce. Babs had another game point at advantage but hit 2 DFs! Nastya then took the set so we're into a 3rd.

So wanna know how Babs reacted to her two DFs
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #2751
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Beat Parmentier 7-5, 6-2. Qualifies for Cinci.

Every win is great at the moment!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #2752
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

That's two good wins against higher ranked opponents. Well done! Who did she get in the MD? Could be Sam!
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #2753
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hercog
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #2754
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Hopefully qualifying in Cincy should get her into USO MD.
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #2755
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee View Post
Hopefully qualifying in Cincy should get her into USO MD.
Wouldn't make any difference even if she won the whole tournament. She is 1 out of MD so her getting in to the main draw entirely depends on whether someone withdraws before the qualy draw is made.... and with a number of players with injury clouds on them she should make it
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #2756
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Well A-Rod came thru and won her 1st round so that will take her to just over 500 points for the year. Hopefully she can get DE to USO and get a good draw to enable her to get enough points to ensure DE for AO next year. She will face Sharapova in R2.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #2757
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

This form has certainly appeared from nowhere. Well done Nastya!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #2758
country flag Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Well A-Rod came thru and won her 1st round ...
Won her 1st round? It was a freaking double bagel!

Amazing!

Interesting though - could Nastya be about the only player on tour to have been fed a double bagel, then given one herself (only a few weeks later!)

Last edited by Territory : Aug 15th, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
Territory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 03:34 AM   #2759
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

I love how she finds these random runs of form just when she needs them. Would be nice if she could give Maria a run for her money.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #2760
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Haha wow! Polona is useless on hard court but STILL! Btw Chakvetadze has withdrawn from the US Open so Nastya is in.