Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #2701
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future
Re: Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!!

Nastya vs Caro... interesting haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #2702
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya lost 62 60. She had break-points in at least three of Caro's service games but she didn't convert any which was quite disappointing. And her movement did look a bit suspect, probably due to the hip injury.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM   #2703
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Nastya is on court now, serving at *2-3.

She was broken to love for 1-3 but broke back. Both girls look to be playing pretty well.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:41 AM   #2704
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

3-3

Nastya is playing very well from the back of the court and suprisingly she is dictating most of the rallies.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:53 AM   #2705
country flag jack21

4-4

The serving of both girls will be the difference in this match.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:09 AM   #2706
country flag jack21

Nastya holds onto a tight game to force the first set into a TB.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:12 AM   #2707
country flag jack21

*3-3

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #2708
country flag jack21

4-4*

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #2709
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Nastya

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #2710
country flag chris1897

chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice

ouch...bad miss there. 4-4, and 2nd serve, and a-rod missed forehand return
chris1897 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #2711
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Set point Petrova.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:17 AM   #2712
country flag jack21

Petrova takes the first set 7-6(5)

Nastya not happy

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:30 AM   #2713
country flag jack21

Holds to go up 2-1 at the start of the second.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:35 AM   #2714
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Nastya *3-1 up in the second set.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:40 AM   #2715
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Get Nasty Nastya
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote