Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #1501
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Re: Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!!

OMG she lost to VRP in straight sets
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #1502
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

While the comments have been "No aussies in Istanbul" and the attention has been on "Well done Casey winning the first set"... Anastasia is indeed in Istanbul and debatably Aussie so I would like to congratulate her on winning the first set 6/3 over Nathalie Vierin. If she can win another set we shall see her ranking rise up another few places. Congrats!
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:32 AM   #1503
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update...
These two only played in quallies last week, so good to see Nastya win the first set...hopefully she can close it out in 2
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #1504
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

She just lost serve and now leads 6-3 2-3...
Come on, clean her up in two
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:58 AM   #1505
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

6/3 3/6 .... Needs to lift here!
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:13 PM   #1506
country flag OZTENNIS

She's up a break 6-3 3-6 1-0 40-30 ...
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #1507
country flag Daniel.

Down 3/1 in the third now. She just CANNOT lose this! After her smashing from Cornet and then Ruano Pascual, she would have next to no confidence for RG.
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #1508
country flag Daniel.

4/1
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #1509
country flag Daniel.

5/1
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #1510
country flag Daniel.

3/6 6/3 6/1 Shithouse!!!!
Old May 19th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #1511
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Not good there at all. Another one suffering from a lack of confidence!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:28 AM   #1512
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

she is doubles SF with her sister now
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:37 AM   #1513
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I was about to say who she drew first round in Roland Garros. But I've already forgotten
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:39 AM   #1514
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

RG draw:
Nicole Vaidisova CZE (15)
v
Qualifier
Anastasia Rodionova RUS
v
Shuai Peng CHN

GOOOOOOO
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:41 AM   #1515
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Peng Shuai, she has drawn first up.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote