Saturday OOP + Scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #31
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Saturday OOP + Scores

vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #32
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

good evening everyone, toast for a dry rest of the evening...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:20 AM   #33
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of

Serena Williams vs. Kim Clijsters *0-0 AHHHHHHH.

I am sooo nervous. Come on Serena.

Maria Kirilenko: Those dolls are in my room, though. Just in the back, keeping quiet! The tournament gave me some flowers at the beginning of the week too, but they're beginning to die. I don't know what to do, maybe the dolls do? I've been getting some really great massages here, so maybe when I'm sleeping tonight, the dolls can give the flowers some sort of massage? I guess I'll see in the morning...
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #34
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Kimmy to serve! ! ! ! !
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #35
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

big applause for Serena... let's go hon!!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #36
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

Come On Serena ! ! ! ! !
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #37
country flag SV_Fan

15-15

break her serena ! ! ! !
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #38
country flag 2moretogo

gp Kimmie...
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #39
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

1-0 to Kim
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #40
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of

Serena Williams vs. Kim Clijsters

Clijsters to serve *0-0
15-0 fh return sails long
15-15 fh into net
30-15 fh winner inside out
40-15 fh sails wide

Clijsters holds 1-0*

Maria Kirilenko: Those dolls are in my room, though. Just in the back, keeping quiet! The tournament gave me some flowers at the beginning of the week too, but they're beginning to die. I don't know what to do, maybe the dolls do? I've been getting some really great massages here, so maybe when I'm sleeping tonight, the dolls can give the flowers some sort of massage? I guess I'll see in the morning...
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #41
country flag 2moretogo

nice deep ball by kim there. She holds for 0-1 Serena to serve.
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #42
country flag SV_Fan

Hold Serena
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #43
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

Come on Serena. Just keep calm and not rush it and we are in the final.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #44
country flag SV_Fan

was kimmys ball out?
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #45
country flag 2moretogo

pissy about the line call. Serena looks flat, but then she hits that serve.