Anastasia Rodionova is such a bitch! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:01 AM   #1
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Anastasia Rodionova is such a bitch!

Anastasia Rodionova is eyeing a spot inside the top 50 after her impressive showing at the US Open.

The world No.139 received a major confidence boost ahead of the Australian summer by reaching the third round of a major for the second time in her career.

“It was a pretty good result, I qualified and won two rounds in the main draw, unfortunately I lost in the third [round], I was hoping to do a little bit better in that match but it's a good result overall and I feel like I'm back playing good tennis again,” Rodionova told tennis.com.au.

After undergoing major hip surgery in September last year, Rodionova missed the last three months of the season, which means she has no ranking points to defend for the rest of the year.

Rodionova, who was born in Russia, said she was finally back to full fitness and was looking to capitalise in the upcoming tournaments.

“It's a very big difference the way I feel on the court because if you are 100% healthy you feel confident and you feel like you can beat anybody,” she said.

“I feel like I can play against these girls and obviously I beat her [world No.25 Sabine Lisicki at the US Open] and I think it's going to give me a lot of confidence and hopefully I'll beat even higher [ranked] players.”

“I hope to get to top 50 by the end of the year but we'll see, it's step by step, match by match. I try to do everything I can to play my best tennis.”

Rodionova was full of praise for Australia's number 1 player when asked for her thoughts on the improving state of Australian women's tennis.

"I know Sam Stosur is doing really well this year, she made the semifinals of the French Open. It's a great achievement and I hope she'll be able to get in to the Championships."

While Rodionova was excited by her result at Flushing Meadows, she was also excited to return home to Melbourne and visit Guide Dogs Victoria, where she is an official ambassador.

“I love dogs, I love playing with puppies, they're so cute. I was amazed the first time I actually saw what the guide dogs do and how they can change the lives of people who have vision problems, so I'm happy to be a part of it,” she said.

“I had so much fun [today] and I really want to take one home but I can't do it yet, as soon as I finish my tennis career I'm getting a dog the next day.”

http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/News....se&newsid=6198

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:05 AM   #2
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anastasia Rodionova is such a bitch!

A lot of players are bitches on court but are nice on the outside.
tennisbear7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:06 AM   #3
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the puppy has changed her for the better

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:09 AM   #4
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that everyone over-reacted on here, even though the photo of her waving with Sabs on the floor is pretty cruel. She couldn't have done anything to help, and I wish her the best of luck.

That puppy
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:22 AM   #5
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, She looks like an nice woman. Actually come to think about it she looks like my Auntie lol.
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:34 AM   #6
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future

I think it's pretty to low to praise herself for a win over Lisicki though. She's a lil too competitive... over steps the line sort of.

Nice of her to support such a great cause though.
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:59 AM   #7
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt get it at first and I I read that and was like how is she a bitch? lol. Nice job for her. I wish her luck.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:03 AM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

So adorable...

I mean the puppy/dog.

I thought this was a bumped thread from a year ago.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:13 AM   #9
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post

Is this Rodionova? Or her mother?
I know her profile says, she is 27, but in this picture she looks like 40-45.
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:17 AM   #10
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

So true.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #11
country flag belzebub

belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all belzebub is a name known to all

why did Lisicki cry this hard ? She had a twisted ankle for heaven sake.
belzebub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:49 AM   #12
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyskinaManiac View Post
I think it's pretty to low to praise herself for a win over Lisicki though. She's a lil too competitive... over steps the line sort of.

Nice of her to support such a great cause though.
Sabine didn't twisted her ankle until the very last point which was a match point for Anastasia and it doesn't make any difference if she wasn't injured. Get over it.

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #13
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzebub View Post
I think it was more some kind of shock to be injured again. It was her first tournament after an other injury.
And no. I don´t think we can nasty Rodionova blame for something here.
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzebub View Post
Because twisting your ankle can fíng hurt? (I have weak ankles, and have done that many times).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #15
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Is this Rodionova? Or her mother?
I know her profile says, she is 27, but in this picture she looks like 40-45.
That's what I was wondering. I am 34 and she definitely looks older than me.

LOL...It is a nice article though. I didn't realize she had surgery on her hip. Glad she is back to 100% fit.

Martina Hingis Forever!!!
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote