Ling Zhang - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #46
country flag something

something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ling Zhang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun::: View Post
the china50k's entry list was published
there's no Ling

what happened to her/HKTA
She plays the 25k one, which is also in China, instead.
something is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #47
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

50k entry list

20 $ MOULTON-LEVY, Megan USA 304 1
21 BROADY, Naomi GBR 309 1
22 YAN, Zi CHN 310 1
23 HSU, Wen-Hsin TPE 319 1
24 SCHIECHTL, Tina AUT 322 2

she can enter 50k's main draw
why she only enter 25k
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #48
country flag something

something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
50k entry list

22 YAN, Zi CHN 310 1

why she only enter 25k
Maybe she wants to get a champion
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #49
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
50k entry list

22 YAN, Zi CHN 310 1

why she only enter 25k

Could she be playing that HKG exhibition?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #50
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by something View Post
Maybe she wants to get a champion
The $25K is held the week after the $50K.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #51

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post

Could she be playing that HKG exhibition?
you mean the jb group classic?
she wouldn't attend the exhibition this year
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 12:33 PM   #52
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you mean the jb group classic?
she wouldn't attend the exhibition this year
there's no moore jb group..they have no money

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 01:19 PM   #53

oh yes...
it should be HK Tennis Classic 2010
Old Dec 21st, 2009, 01:47 PM   #54

$25,000 Pingguo 2010
Main Draw - Last Modified 20 Dec 2009
Pos Name Nation Ranking Prot'd National Ranking Priority Info
1 PIVOVAROVA, Anastasia RUS 207 1
2 BEYGELZIMER, Yuliya UKR 208 1
3 COHEN, Julia USA 217 2
4 LU, Jing-Jing CHN 226 1
5 KLAFFNER, Melanie AUT 237 2
6 GERASIMOU, Anna GRE 250 1
7 ZHOU, Yi-Miao CHN 265 1
8 ALVES, Maria-Fernanda BRA 266 2
9 PAVLOVIC, Irena FRA 269 1
10 AREFYEVA, Tetyana UKR 270 1
11 GEORGATOU, Eirini GRE 271 1
12 VIRATPRASERT, Suchanun THA 273 1
13 OKADAUE, Chiaki JPN 285 1
14 ZHANG, Ling HKG 303 1
15 MOLINERO, Florencia ARG 305 2
16 BROADY, Naomi GBR 309 1
17 YAN, Zi CHN 310 1
18 HSU, Wen-Hsin TPE 319 1
----------------------------------------

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #55
country flag something

Maybe she wants to play in alternate weeks
Her name is not found in the Jan18-24 ITF tournaments, even they are only 10K and 25K, but with a very high entry standard.
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #56
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

i saw her in Hong Kong Tennis Classic

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #57
country flag something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattluck View Post
i saw her in Hong Kong Tennis Classic
She plays later today as a replacement of Vera, who is injured in yesterday's match.
For those who are interested, you can see on http://live.shawei.tom.com/tennis/
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #58

(Hong Kong, January 8th, 2010) - Vera Zvonareva was forced to withdraw from her match today due to injury. She is replaced by Zhang Ling, Hong Kongís Tennis Player. Zvonareva had ankle surgery in November last year, and in her first match of the tournament it swelled up and she cannot take further part in the singles competition. She is hopeful of playing in the Mixed Doubles tomorrow. Said Zvonareva ďIím very sorry I canít play today, itís frustrating as I am looking for match practice, but hopefully itíll settle down so I can take my place in the doubles tomorrow.Ē Her replacement Zhang Ling played in the Hong Kong Classic last year and is excited to take part. ďIím very excited I can play, last year I was the third player in Team Asia Pacific, so Iím happy to take part again. I play Victoria Azarenka, this is going to be a wonderful experienceĒ Organizers made provision for injury in the rules of the competition, and Zhang Ling was called up earlier today.
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #59
country flag something

Quote:
(Hong Kong, January 8th, 2010) - Vera Zvonareva was forced to withdraw from her match today due to injury. She is replaced by Zhang Ling, Hong Kongís Tennis Player. Zvonareva had ankle surgery in November last year, and in her first match of the tournament it swelled up and she cannot take further part in the singles competition. She is hopeful of playing in the Mixed Doubles tomorrow. Said Zvonareva ďIím very sorry I canít play today, itís frustrating as I am looking for match practice, but hopefully itíll settle down so I can take my place in the doubles tomorrow.Ē Her replacement Zhang Ling played in the Hong Kong Classic last year and is excited to take part. ďIím very excited I can play, last year I was the third player in Team Asia Pacific, so Iím happy to take part again. I play Victoria Azarenka, this is going to be a wonderful experienceĒ Organizers made provision for injury in the rules of the competition, and Zhang Ling was called up earlier today.
The match is finally cancelled due to aza is withdrawn also.
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #60
country flag M.P

they should get Yung Zi-Jun to play too!
then i don't need to head back home that early!