2010 Regional Zone's - Locations known yet? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #1
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of
Question 2010 Regional Zone's - Locations known yet?

LAst years choices where great.

Where will they be next year?

IF they are allowed to repeat, MOntreal would be great again. For the America's, maybe B Aires is an option as well?

Asia? In recent years India, NZ and Australia have hosted. Maybe Tokyo indoors? Thailand?

Europe couold be anywhere. Maybe the Brit's will try and host? Copenhagen maybe? Sweden? If the facilities are there, Bucharest or Minsl would have strong chnaces?

Any news would be great
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 Regional Zone's - Locations known yet?

Buenos Aires won't host it as Argentina is in WG 2

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:06 AM   #3
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

ah of course! thought they dropped out of Group 1 but it was the World group
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #4
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Dublin, Ireland perhaps
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #5
country flag ursstutz

ursstutz is an unknown quantity at this point

Any news about the europe/africa zone I location already?
ursstutz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 11:46 AM   #6
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

Euro/Africa Group 3

Cairo, Egypt - Outdoor Clay

Americas Group 1

Lambare, Paraguay - Outdoor Clay

Americas Group 2

Guayaquil, Ecuador - Outdoor Clay

Asia/Oceana Groups 1 and 2

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Outdoor Hard
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #7
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursstutz View Post
Any news about the europe/africa zone I location already?
It will probably be in Portugal... Seems like it is the only country that have proposed the organization of this group...

So happy I will be there for sure
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #8
country flag José Morgado

José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold

Me too :d
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:38 PM   #9
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

Now confirmed on Fed Cup site:

Europe/Africa Zone Group I
Complexo de Tenis do Jamor, Cruz Quebrada, Portugal, w/c 1 February, indoor hard

Good luck Portugal. Glad someone's tennis association cares.
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #10
country flag José Morgado

José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold José Morgado is a splendid one to behold

Portugal I will be there
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #11
country flag ursstutz

ursstutz is an unknown quantity at this point

Michelle Larcher de Brito country. Please post some information about tickets as soon as they are available. Thank you.
ursstutz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 01:19 AM   #12
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Europe/Africa Zone Group II
Orange Fitness & Tennis Club, Yerevan, Armenia, w/c 26 April, outdoor clay
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 02:29 AM   #13
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^I wanted it to be in Greece

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 11:51 AM   #14
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, Yerevan.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:01 AM   #15
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Portugal Hopefully, Switzerland can come back to WGII!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote