Asian Deams : To Be Or Tokyo Beijing Osaka - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #286
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Asian Deams : To Be Or Tokyo Beijing Osaka

$200K and 600 points for Rezai. What did Marion get?
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:00 AM   #287
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

If she didn't feel like she could play/win through the pain, there was no point in continuing, I guess.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:08 AM   #288
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes I think she is too clinical in her thinking, she doens't have the instinct to fight on, she just sees the situation as; aravane is playing well to come back from 35 down and i just hurt my calf, i might as well retire because there's no way I'll win. Sort of like what's the point of playing if I can't be assured at least a little of a victory.
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:10 AM   #289
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

She's fought back from a set down before. This match meant too much to just casually retire after losing the first set.

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:17 AM   #290
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Marion :-(

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:55 AM   #291
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
sometimes I think she is too clinical in her thinking, she doens't have the instinct to fight on, she just sees the situation as; aravane is playing well to come back from 35 down and i just hurt my calf, i might as well retire because there's no way I'll win. Sort of like what's the point of playing if I can't be assured at least a little of a victory.
I agree with you.
She can't forget her little aches, it totally gets into her mind. She didn't even try to fight more, I think that's what is disappointing.
On the other hand she looked spent physically yesterday so there was no doubt that she was in pain.

The good point is now that she is 11th she'll be able to play as many International tournaments as she wants to
This has been a wonderful season, allez Babs.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:36 AM   #292
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

lost for words

i'm JUST SAD.
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #293
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartoliBabes View Post
lost for words

i'm JUST SAD.
Me too
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #294
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

This is horrible. I hope that she's not seriously injured, because I'm sure that she wouldn't have retired in the final, with so much at stake, if she could have continued playing.

It's really heart breaking. I feel so bad for her to end her season like this, even though it was a good season overall.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #295
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't wanna jump to conclusions:Sometimes,Marion is like a Viking warrior princess,and other times she seems to just quit.A few months ago,I accused Ivanovic,one of my faves,of quitting vs. Venus at Wimbledon,exaggerating a basic leg cramp by calling it a 'serious muscle tear'.In THAT case,though,both Ana and her manager gave several conflicting statements afterwards...as if they couldn't get their stories/lies co-ordinated...PLUS Ana's attitude sucked as she essentially quit on the entire SEASON.In Marion's case,I can't decide right now with a clear head...so I'll just hope that she builds on this year's strong points.I still feel that she's capable of taking a Slam someday if things break well for her........and,yeah,I'm still looking for that Marion-Vera match if anyone knows anyone else who has it

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #296
country flag Marionated

I haven't found the Vera match, Bruce. She will finish the year at number 11, so she'll be able to defend her title in Mexico, I hope.

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #297
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoc View Post
I haven't found the Vera match, Bruce. She will finish the year at number 11, so she'll be able to defend her title in Mexico, I hope.
Please keep your eyes open,though;if you hear anything...or run into anyone who's known for having matches...then remember that financial compensation is being offered.

Monterrey has a well-earned rep as a pricey town,but I'm on the spot now;I've GOT to go see Marion next year or I'll look like a lousy fan,right?I'm gonna post some pics in the thread if I'm lucky enough to catch Marion on the grounds.I think she'd be surprised to hear French there so she might turn around to find out who spoke to her...THEN I'll try to persuade her that I'm doing this for my Scottish gf,her biggest fan,Super M....That's my plan for right now.....

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #298
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

she ended up 11th, didn´t she?

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #299
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

bad day
but a good year for Marion
She deserved to finish top 10 but it's life

I hope the best for 2010 ! With the come back of Henin and Kim it will be difficult to stay in top 10but we'll see !

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote