Maria Videos thread... vol.2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:17 AM   #46
country flag Edina Monsoon

Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.2

I could not see the interview before, because the link was not working for me. Thank you roddo1234, now i can see it.

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:17 AM   #47
country flag Ace_S

Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice

Thanks Roddo1234
Love the first round interview especially the last part.
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #48
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

the last video is just to sad

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #49
country flag xfield

xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice xfield is just really nice

she was sad but still pretty much self-confident. admire her.
xfield is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 06:40 AM   #50
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

she is not justine who can cry in press conference.

hope justine will say she is come back. i love justine v maria rivality like yec2007 or AO 2008

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #51
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Behind the scenes of Maria\'s latest Nike sportswear campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjQlzFe0QHo

Last edited by lylux : Sep 17th, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #52
country flag Maldita

Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold Maldita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
someone can just cut the part with mike in this video??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JefbwI9MIY

i love when maria take off the glass of mike hand and at the end mike was like very not happy

http://www.zshare.net/video/657398421e719c10/
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #53
country flag masha191290

masha191290 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldita View Post
thanks. I love it. Maria always shows attentions to Mike when he came down because his mother passed away.
masha191290 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #54
country flag cyannnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldita View Post
thanks very much

i always complain maria futur husband when i see this video

justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #55
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

http://www.7tv.ru/video/movie.xl?id=25
ther is very short video about Maria appearing in magazine with danika patrick and amand beard.but i dont understood the rest.My russian is not good
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:31 AM   #56
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post
http://www.7tv.ru/video/movie.xl?id=25
ther is very short video about Maria appearing in magazine with danika patrick and amand beard.but i dont understood the rest.My russian is not good
The text under the video says:
Quote:
Maria Sharapova, the pilot IndyCar racing series Denika Patrick and two-time Olympic swimming champion Amanda Beard participated in a photoshoot for the new glossy magazine Naked Sport. During filming watched Russia's delegation of athletes and coaches
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #57
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute

Deceided to update my blog again in the hope it brings maria good luck again clutching at straws here but maria played her best tennis when I was uploading all her matches so lets see if it brings a change in fortune for her,BTW if anybody needs a match that has broken links post and I'll see what I can do.I will do wimbly/uso matches in divx and eurosport in mvk,first match I'm doing is v bammer rogers cup.

http://johnoo-sharapova-videos.blogspot.com/

johnoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:01 PM   #58
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a whole lot man
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #59
country flag Ace_S

Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice Ace_S is just really nice

Thanks, johnoo.
I really hope this'll bring Maria luck.
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM   #60
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

johnoo, you are da man. Thanks for all the fantastic stuff you do.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread