Maria Videos thread... vol.2 - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #4876
country flag GrafMariaPetraK
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.2

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #4877
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Nice video. Especially the part from 3:10 onwards is great to see.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #4878
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Short vid of Maria with the trophy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xri...s-trophy_sport
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #4879
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for the Eiffel Tower video. According to Maria's watch it was 8.30. What a long day for her!! And she went out to dinner with her team after that?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #4880
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

just feel like I want to do this vid
Beautiful

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #4881
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow! Amazing vid.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #4882
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
That ending was just so beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Wow! Amazing vid.
Thanks
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #4883
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

can anyone tell me if I can watch or preferably download the 2004 wimbledon final in good quality ?
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #4884
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Beautiful video. Thank you.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #4885
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
can anyone tell me if I can watch or preferably download the 2004 wimbledon final in good quality ?
Register on http://rutracker.org/forum/ or http://rgfootball.net/ (with the help of Google Translate). There you can download the 04 wimbledon final.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #4886
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Great tribute video's men! Maria has come along way and those finals defeats makes this week soooooo sweet!
THX!
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4887
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvŠr View Post
Beautiful video. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofmaria View Post
Great tribute video's men! Maria has come along way and those finals defeats makes this week soooooo sweet!
THX!
FOM
Thanks
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #4888
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME erhšlt, in Deutschland nicht verfŁgbar. Die GEMA hat die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeršumt.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #4889
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Yeah, sorry about that. The audio matched the third party content and hence unavailable in Germany

You should try using pro*y or something

Last edited by Charlatan : Jun 14th, 2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: * means x since they don't let me write that word for some reasons :shrug:
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #4890
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

play the video full screen but put beyonce I was here on the same time
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread