Maria Videos thread... vol.2 - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2010, 10:53 PM   #1531
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Press conference in Belarus
http://naviny.by/rubrics/society/201...ideo_116_4405/

No Maria in this vid but it shows places Maria has supported and children who go there - adorable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-bHDHG2ho
Hey Out of topic but a need to do thing
Is this on your Avatar Gublis and where did you get it
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:24 AM   #1532
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova, UNDP Goodwill Ambassador in Belarus

MaximsNewsNetwork: MARIA SHARAPOVA GIVES $250,000 for SPORTS in BELARUS (UNDP)

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:25 AM   #1533
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...412492&page=44

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:35 AM   #1534
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milotimasha View Post
Hey Out of topic but a need to do thing
Is this on your Avatar Gublis and where did you get it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3m11fLm-0Y
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 11:32 AM   #1535
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Why in the videos thread?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:01 PM   #1536
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

3 round interview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6ZEMAUO
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:32 PM   #1537
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieter. View Post
Why in the videos thread?
It's EVERYWHERE!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 02:25 PM   #1538
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is getting killed by all the Sarin haters who don't like her because she almost beats Sarin almost everytime they play.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:43 PM   #1539
country flag sk8terelle

sk8terelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if Maria is in Sweden today, these videos were uploaded to yt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lqaHLhtBo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUr1TKf-faA
sk8terelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:51 PM   #1540
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

She works hard for her money.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:15 PM   #1541
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Prince stencil? Looks like it's an old video. Also, that cardigan is old. I remember because I wanted it not because I'm a creep. Just so we're clear. Nope, it's not the right one. Just kidding!
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 07:24 AM   #1542
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

FYI................youtube has clips of Maria in Sweden, different ones
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1543
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
She works hard for her money.
I know right? What an interesting job
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 07:08 PM   #1544
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

jamie, are you going to upload maria vs serena?
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 08:15 PM   #1545
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Sharapova-Williams.Wimbledon.2010.4th (8 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread