$100K Biella... is a tournament where Jelena lost in R2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #1
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
$100K Biella... is a tournament where Jelena lost in R2

Singles Main Draw

(1)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v (wc)Romina Oprandi (ITA)
(wc)Alice Moroni (ITA) v Q

Jessica Moore (AUS) v Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS)
(6)Sandra Zahlavova (CZE) v Catalina Castano (COL)

(3)Patricia Mayr (AUT) v (wc)Martina Caregaro (ITA)
Julia Schruff (GER) v Karolina Sprem (CRO)

Corinna Dentoni (ITA) v Sharon Fichman (CAN)
(7)Kristina Kucova (SVK) v Karin Knapp (ITA)

(5)Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) v Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE)
Betina Jozami (ARG) v Q

Petra Martic (CRO) v Darya Kustova (BLR)
(4)Jelena Dokic (AUS) v Q

(8)Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v Q
Renata Voracova (CZE) v Zuzana Kucova (SVK)

Klara Zakopalova (CZE) v Kathrin Woerle (GER)
(2)Polona Hercog (SLO) v (wc)Ana Bogdan (ROU)

Last edited by Golovinjured. : Oct 15th, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:40 PM   #2
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $100K Biella ~ CAN JELENA WIN THE PAPRIKA CUP?

Great draw. If she can beat the qualifier, and then beat Martic or Kustova, she should have played herself into enough form to beat the Pironkova. Definately expecting atleast a QF.

Jelena article (in Italian) on the tournament site: http://www.itfbiella.com/interviews_...d_interviews=1
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #3
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Okey, this is an ITF tournament but the draw is still hard I think. Qualifiers are always tough, then Martic in second round.
Jelena if you get to the QF you are back I think

Last edited by DokDi : Sep 6th, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #4
country flag Mastodon

Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold Mastodon is a splendid one to behold

We'll have so see I'm certainly not going to predict anything just yet after all she essential started again from scratch about four weeks ago.
Its a small victories situation for Jelena at the moment one point at a time and one match at a time. I have to say I am wary because one week is not a long time to improve on the US Open we all know that she can beat great players but can also lose to pretty much anyone.

Anyways really hoping for the best she certainly deserves it.
Mastodon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:16 PM   #5
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

go jelena she just has to get used to competing again, finishing off points and moving into her shots. Against flipkens she wasnt able to finish points off from a dominant position in the rally and when she got a short ball she'd hit it and then retreat. I think match practice will fix all that....
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #6
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like this draw. Playing qualifier is never good and then Martic

Bring it on
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #7
country flag DokicToServe

DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold DokicToServe is a splendid one to behold

Pretty nice draw I think. OOP?
DokicToServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #8
country flag frederique

frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light frederique is a glorious beacon of light

Can she win? Well, I always think she can win any tournament but mostly I get it wrong.. I don´t know the other players except Sprem. Like RoyBatty said she can win from everyone, but also lose from some unknown qualifier.
Anyway, good luck Jelena!
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #9
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

C'mon Shoo, get back to winning ways here please!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #10
country flag Привет

Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute Привет has a reputation beyond repute

Play well, Jela.
Привет is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #11
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god i'm nervous.
If she's playing for paprika it's a sure thing though.

Last edited by Daniel K : Sep 7th, 2009 at 03:23 AM.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #12
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

GOOOO jelena!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #13
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute

Paprika!

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:20 AM   #14
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

i hope she plays well ,one thing for sure after these 3 tournies she should be in better shape and hitting the ball better seeing as it's clay. i think it's smart to play on it, longer rallies should help her get a feel for the ball.
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:50 AM   #15
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha thats true, you always know jelena will bring her A game if paprika or tomatoes are involved...