Azarenka very likely to change coach - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute
Azarenka very likely to change coach

According to Portuguese Eurosport, there is a lot of tension between her and her coach (who is Portuguese and a friend of the commentators) and they are very likely to end their relation, mainly due to Vika's bad temper.

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts slumping like Vaidisova. That girl needs a shrink! She would be good for "The Real Housewives of Minsk" or something like that.
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azarenka very likely to change coach

All of my favorites suck.
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #3
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be back. 3R loss is hardly 'end of the world' stuff.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

Vika's new coach on the right

mure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #5
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
According to Portuguese Eurosport, there is a lot of tension between her and her coach (who is Portuguese and a friend of the commentators) and they are very likely to end their relation, mainly due to Vika's bad temper.

I wouldn't be surprised if she starts slumping like Vaidisova. That girl needs a shrink! She would be good for "The Real Housewives of Minsk" or something like that.
How do you know for certain that the problem is in Vika and not in her coach, because he is Portuguese? It's very individual, one coach may fit to 1 player but not for the other. It took Shahar Peer 4 coaches to finally find a permanent one(I hope, she has Pablo for almost a year now).
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #6
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mure View Post
Vika's new coach on the right

oh no...

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #7
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
How do you know for certain that the problem is in Vika and not in her coach, because he is Portuguese? It's very individual, one coach may fit to 1 player but not for the other. It took Shahar Peer 4 coaches to finally find a permanent one(I hope, she has Pablo for almost a year now).
The problem is that bad temper. Her coach used a doubles player for our Davis Cup team in the 90's and was always a cool guy. About Azarenka, check her on-court tantrums and then think again.
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 08:10 PM   #8
country flag joão.
;

joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute joão. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't hear him saying that, just that it will be very tough for him to explain and help her face this loss after the bad '09 Summer so she can get through this moment after the good start she had to this season. But whatever, I don't like either of them anyway so idc.
joão. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #9
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The problem is that bad temper. Her coach used a doubles player for our Davis Cup team in the 90's and was always a cool guy. About Azarenka, check her on-court tantrums and then think again.
Again, the bad temper problem might have been treated better with a good coach, maybe his inability to influence Vika tells us that they don't fit. Look at what Krajan did to Safina on-course antics, they basically don't exist anymore, maybe Vika need someone like Krajan.
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #10
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Antonio is such a cool guy.

Nobody can handle Vika so good luck to the next coach if this is true.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 11:55 AM   #11
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Quote:
The problem is that bad temper. Her coach used a doubles player for our Davis Cup team in the 90's and was always a cool guy.
Perhaps you told that because you're portuguese...
Perhaps antonio could train now a portuguese football team, we all know portuguese like to play football with the hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
Again, the bad temper problem might have been treated better with a good coach, maybe his inability to influence Vika tells us that they don't fit. Look at what Krajan did to Safina on-course antics, they basically don't exist anymore, maybe Vika need someone like Krajan.
I agree with you ! A good trainer can treat a bad temper !
See the work of Sam Sumit with Vera Zvonareva...
Perhaps it's time Antonio say good bye
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #12
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Some peolpe here are just annoying

Vika is such a nice girl and it's normal to get angry when things are not going well.
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM   #13
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Some peoples level of hate for her in the GM is quite scarey

You'd think she was a child killer not a tennis player reading some posts

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #14
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder View Post
Some peoples level of hate for her in the GM is quite scarey

You'd think she was a child killer not a tennis player reading some posts
Her on court personality is understandably divisive. Combine that with a scary amount of talent and you can see why she attracts planety of haters. The intensity of that hate is quite frightening though.

She'll shove it down their throats in the end though

And about the antonio thing, it doesn't really make sense that Antonio is quitting because of Vika's temper - it's not like her temper is anything new! There must be a lot more to it than that (if the rumour is true)
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #15
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing wrong with having a temper. Look at Marat, he always had one and he is awesome.

If that is the reason hopefully she will have the same attitude.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote