Martina N.! Picks up a Partner then tosses them aside! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 12:01 AM   #16
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by PhoenixStorm
Omigod does that make me a racist homophoic xenophobe! I better go seek therapy right away!
It only does if you put down *all* African-American players. *all* lesbian/gay players amd *all* players who do not hail from the country of your birth. If you answer "yes" to this, then, indeed, seek help!
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 12:03 AM   #17
country flag Philbo

Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute
cybelledarkholmexx - Hey m8, ive been labelled a racist for disliking Dick Williams, so I was just making a similar point..Its very easy for me to sit here and just write all Martina-criticism off as homophobia...

Sadly only becca 'got' it!!
Of even more significance, there's this little gap in Graf's resume the size of the hole in the ozone layer: It's called Monica Seles. Was Graf the best female player of all time? She wasn't even the best in the heart of her career.
- Frank Deford, Sports Illustrated 27/8/01
Philbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 01:44 AM   #18
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
I have a feeling Martina will pick Lindsay Davenport pretty soon, as Corina Morariu plays with Kim Po reguarly now. IT STILL is so interesting Martina Navratilova has never played with Martina Hingis.
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 10:28 AM   #19
deydreemyn

deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm kind of lost here but not being familiar with any of cybell previous post I took the post for a joke. What's up? Why all the bashing? I haven't been out here that long so I don't have a sense of other posters favs and dis likes yet. What has this person done in the past? Just curious.

Thanks
deydreemyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2002, 09:04 PM   #20
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Go Z-Woman...Will she be playing another singles match?
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote