Arantxa Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 08:22 PM   #1
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Arantxa Cheering Thread

So it looks like Arantxa IS playing here and not the Japan Open. I guess it was obvious since Arantxa has final points to defend here. lol But GOOD LUCK ARANTXA!!! VAMOS!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 09:13 PM   #2
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Arantxa Good luck!

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 03:37 AM   #3
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future
Vamos Arantxa, beat Maja!
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:21 PM   #4
country flag JasonW

JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light
Vamos Arantxa!!! LEts go, lets go, find your form. VAMOS FOR THE BARCELONA BUMBLEBEE, THE NEVER GIVE UP GIRL

Visit http://www.ludorock.com Ludo is the next big band!!!
JasonW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:52 PM   #5
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it Arantxa!

Hopefully she's feeling rested and ready to take on Maja, and possibly yet another match vs. Conchita in the second round!

Any word on her doubles partner yet? I'm hoping Kuznetsova.
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 04:53 PM   #6
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Have you noticed that 80% of Arantxa fans have names beginning with J?
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 05:04 PM   #7
country flag JasonW

JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light
hehe, no, but now that you mention it...

Visit http://www.ludorock.com Ludo is the next big band!!!
JasonW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 05:06 PM   #8
Atxik

Atxik is an unknown quantity at this point
No more than 66% !
Atxik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:52 AM   #9
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW ARANTXA! And in dubs with Sveta!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 09:32 AM   #10
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute
Yes good luck to Arantxa. She really needs it. So many points to defend.
Come on girl!
Vamossssss!

BTW: the ratio of Arantxa fans starting with J goes down...

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 10:38 AM   #11
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
Didn't Arantxa win? I think I saw it on the sanexwta.com - yeah, it says there that Arantxa defeated Maja 6-2 6-0!

Vamos Arantxa!!!

As you can see Jon we are all out to prove you wrong, anymore Arantxa fans not starting with J around?

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 10:41 AM   #12
Atxik

Atxik is an unknown quantity at this point
Arantxa def. Matevzic 6-2, 6-0 !!

What an unexpected score!
Congratulations Arantxa!

I really wonder how the match looked like...
Good luck for round 2! VAMOS!!
Atxik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:05 AM   #13
country flag Cécile

Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough Cécile is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations Arantxa!!! Vamossssssssssssss!!!
Cécile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:53 PM   #14
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Atxik
Arantxa def. Matevzic 6-2, 6-0 !! I really wonder [what] the match looked like...
Me too, Atxik! Damn, I wish I could've been there...but I may never be able to go to another match since she lost in the first round of the three straight weeks I was there.. so this is prolly good I am *NOT* there! *LOL*

Anyway, I was worried abour Matevzic, as I had seen Maja playing some really great doubles at the US Open and she looked strong and ready! For Arantxa to beat her so decisively can only mean good things!

PS -- What is the "J" ratio down to now? *LOL* I had noticed the same thing when I saw my Arantxa address book had Julian and Jason and Jon from England and Jon from Barcelona and Jose/Joeyswloob all as entries.

PPS-- I'm so glad this board is still UP!!! I'm in New Mexico and feeling very cut off from everything and I need you guys very much! VAMOS, ARANTXA!!!!!!!!

Last edited by marsha : Sep 16th, 2002 at 02:00 PM.
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:59 PM   #15
country flag ASV
Team WTAworld

ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all
omg, this is great!

VAMOS!
Highlights:1986(1) – Athens², 1988(1) – Belgian Open*, 1989(2)Roland Garros*, Barcelona*, 1990(7) – Barcelona*, Newport*, Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Tampa², Barcelona², Roland Garros§, 1991(4) – Washington, DC*, Sydney², Amelia Island², Barcelona², 1992(13)– Miami*, Canadian Open*, Australian Open², Virginia Slims Championship², Miami², Sydney², Tokyo[PP] ², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Barcelona², Los Angeles², Filderstadt², Roland Garros§, 1993(9) – Miami*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, US Open², Barcelona², Italian Open², Essen², Australian Open§, 1994(19)Roland Garros*, US Open*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, Canadian Open*, Tokyo[Nicherei]*, Oakland*, US Open², Delray Beach², Light N’ Lively Doubles², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Barcelona², Hamburg², San Diego², Canadian Open², Tokyo[Nicherei] ², Oakland², 1995(8) – Barcelona*, German Open*, Australian Open², Wimbledon², WTA Tour Championships², Miami², Barcelona², Eastbourne², 1996(11) – Hilton Head*, Hamburg*, Australian Open², Miami², Hilton Head², Amelia Island², Hamburg², Italian Open², Madrid², Eastbourne², Canadian Open², 1997(7) - Sydney², Miami², Madrid², San Diego², Filderstadt², Zurich², Moscow², 1998(2)Roland Garros*, Sydney*, 1999(4) – Cairo*, Cairo², Hamburg², Los Angeles², 2000(3) – German Open², Leipzig², US Open§, 2001(3) – Porto*, Madrid*, Miami², 2002(6) – Doha², Amelia Island², Sopot², Helsinki², New Haven², Tokyo[PP]²
-----------------------------------------
17 YEARS, 100 TITLES

Barcelona Bumblebee: #1 in our hearts forever!!

YYYYIroda TulyaganovaYYYY
ASV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote