US Open Reports Day 1-Day 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:24 AM   #1
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
US Open Reports Day 1-Day 5

Hello!!!!

So Its my B-day gift everyday to go for a bunch of Days!

So Today I saw

Federer vs. American Dude. (Whole Match)
Domachowska vs. Zahalova (Start to 3-0 Marta)
Daniela vs. Meghann (Whole Match)
Blake vs. Spanish Dude. (Last two sets)
Rybarikova vs. Tetrault (From 5-3 to END)
Mirza vs. Govortsova (First 3 games)
Benesova vs. Mattek-Sands (From 5-3 to 6-3 3-2)
Duschevina Practicing
Patty Practicing

So anyy questions and Pic requests and Ill post!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion

Last edited by Daniela-Is-Mine : Sep 1st, 2009 at 03:29 AM.
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:25 AM   #2
country flag Caillou

Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future Caillou has a brilliant future
Re: US Open Reports Day 1-Day 5

its going to get moved...you didnt see serena?

Welcome Back Kimmy!
Caillou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:26 AM   #3
country flag Izzie.

Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all Izzie. is a name known to all

I have a question...where are the practice courts? I'm going tomorrow.

robson • petko • vika • watson • sloane
Izzie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:28 AM   #4

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

No, I really wanted to see Magda play... Was uber close to the court in ashe and missed Kims match cuz she owned... Then decided that Id get to see Ree again... A LOT so i picked magda

Sorry

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:29 AM   #5

The practice courts are by the lockeroom enterance and Court four!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:30 AM   #6
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Any report on Marta and Magda's match?
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:33 AM   #7

I'll start with Marta since I only saw a bit
Pictures coming up! May take a bit

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:47 AM   #8

Marta Domachowska vs. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova

So I arrived and Marta was right behind me marching on court.
They were warming up and Marta was just hitting a lot into the
net, so I was really worried she'd lose quickly to Barbora who
looked composed. I was so wrong in the first set. Marta didnt
let Barbora get away with any ball that wasnt really close to
the baseline. She was playing tennis like she did against Aravane
in Istanbul, seeing that I left at 3-0 to see Magdalena.
(I was soooooo shocked dto see she lost)

Pictures:
http://i28.tinypic.com/f03uk6.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/2qtwnrb.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2d9bsxz.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/nwy7hx.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/28ivpes.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2yoyicw.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2n99nhw.jpg

(Sorry for the wait Tinypic is soooo slow!)

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:09 AM   #9

Magdalena Rybarikova vs. Valerie Tetrault

This match was a must see for me. I'm ahuge Magda fan and I think hervariety is amazing!
So I fet to the match and Rybarikova is serving for it. Some solid serves and tada shes taken the first set 6-3. The next set would be a HUGE shocker for me. I hadno idea Tetrault had game. Shes was mediocre in the sets she lost, but was really dictating with her forehand and attacking the BH of Magda. I learned that both have no fear ingoing to net. Magda is far better up there but Valerie did well to finish points up there. There were some awesome Topspin Lobs too. Magda lost concentration after some really tight line calls. Shes fiestier the Azarenka! And had no problem arguingwith the ump!! She really was intense in the match and I think she will get far with that attitude... Aggressivness Magda's forehand is wonderful! Really finished points with it and got Valerie on the run. Her backhand does not get enough depth and I think maybe if she had a bit bigger of a backswing it would help. The back swing seem slightly inexistent. The BH slice was great to chip and charge and to get Valerie off balance. Magda's serve was awesome, just she needs to get more first serves in. Also she moves really really well, I never knew that. The problems I saw with Tetraults game is that is was predictable and that she coulnt do mush on her own. Every second serve out wide she'd hit a short crosscourt BH. Also every short ball Magda hut would be sliced back. She returned tougher shots better that weaker shots. If she works on that she definitly has the FH to make the top 30 in the Future. Suprisingly the crowd was SOOOO for Valerie. It was everyone vs. Me

Pictures:
http://i25.tinypic.com/16m1sf8.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/vscinm.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2m82qf6.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/25k7v35.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/n2cv1y.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2wnu4h5.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2z7r5l0.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2upzaxt.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/24d4ens.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/sghij9.jpg
My Favorite: [IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/28lgylv.jpg

(Sorry for the wait Tinypic is soooo slow!)

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:10 AM   #10

Well Im going back tomorrow so I have to sleep!
Ill Do Daniela vs Meghann tomorrow!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 05:56 AM   #11
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew I watched Megan V Daniela too

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:14 AM   #12
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Something about Anna Chak or Bepa Z?
thanks, Matt
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 11:16 AM   #13
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

How was Patty's practice? Did she seem tired or unfocused?
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM   #14

I didnt see any Chaky or Vera Sorry

Patty looked good. She was talking with her husband(EVIL! )
And She was hitting well and wasnt distracted by annoing Mcenroe on the court next to her

Ill def watch Patty vs. Lucie! So Ill have a report from there!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistpumpovic View Post
Matthew I watched Megan V Daniela too
OMG!!!!
here were you sitting??
I was front row behind the umpire