Career high for the Dutchies (II) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:37 PM   #16
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Career high for the Dutchies (II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
none of them were brilliant (although Tigu never really tried I guess?) but last year Bo and Nicole were playing quite a lot... and now not at all? That's what made me think... Does anyone know how Bibi is going? That injury seems really bad?
I didn;t even know Bibi had an injury. When did she get it, coz she played Apeldoorn and then like nothing, and I did wonder why she wasn't playing now.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #17
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
I didn;t even know Bibi had an injury. When did she get it, coz she played Apeldoorn and then like nothing, and I did wonder why she wasn't playing now.
Apparently she got it in Rotterdam, some musscle snapped in the match against Gronert at 5 all in the 3rd set... It's on her website
http://www.bibianeschoofs.nl/
She's a bit of a frump with her website though... she hardly ever posts if she's not playing and not always posts when she is
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #18
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right. Yeah I noticed that her website was never really updated, so I tend not to look at it.

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #19
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh right. Yeah I noticed that her website was never really updated, so I tend not to look at it.
I'll keep you posted then if anything happens
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Thanks.

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #21
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Ranking 14 September:

Richel Hogenkamp new career high of 617 (was 733)
Kiki Bertens new career high of 687 (was 747)
Quirine Lemoine first ranking of 1.059

and Michelle de Groot new career high of 1.126 (was 1.129)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #22
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel & Kiki

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #23
country flag Sasja

I thought Angelique vd Meet would have a ranking after 3 tournaments. But on the WTA site she still has 16 points from 2 tournaments. Maybe her 1 point of Alphen a/d Rijn will be added next week

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yes, $10k and $25's always go on the week after the tournament.

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #25
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Yes, $10k and $25's always go on the week after the tournament.
Oh, I only thought 10k's I was getting over excited I guess

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #26
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Oh, I only thought 10k's I was getting over excited I guess
No, unfortunately, $25k's too.

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 09:05 PM   #27
country flag Brenda fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
I thought Angelique vd Meet would have a ranking after 3 tournaments. But on the WTA site she still has 16 points from 2 tournaments. Maybe her 1 point of Alphen a/d Rijn will be added next week
Actually, Angeliqe will get 8 points from Alphen because she made 2nd round...
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:49 AM   #28
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
Actually, Angeliqe will get 8 points from Alphen because she made 2nd round...
That's right, she defeated Marlot. I knew that! Somehow I've totally lost it

After her 1st round I even checked where her ranking would be with 24 points (765-770). Now it's all slowly coming back to me.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #29
country flag AndriesWijma

AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice

Thanks Sasja, for continuing this thread. Good luck!

I will write my last message in the Pong Café.
AndriesWijma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 05:07 AM   #30
country flag Sasja

WTA ranking 21 September:

Kiki Bertens new career high of 674 (was 687)
Angelique vd Meet made her debut at 763
Quirine Lemoine new career high of 1.054 (was 1.059)
and....
Michelle de Groot new career high of 1.123 (was 1.126)

Aran lost 11 places and is now 121. Misa gained 3 places and is now nr. 115 and again the best ranked Dutch player.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS