Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #1471
country flag UCLAColumbiaUNC

UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice UCLAColumbiaUNC is just really nice
Re: Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
My RG pics. Granted, a little late.

Team Kirilenko.

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7333462...7630179724128/
i recognize her dad, but which one is her coach?
UCLAColumbiaUNC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #1472
country flag shae lynn

shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice

The guy next to her dad is her sparring partner Louis Marra. the other 2 guys i don't know, maybe an Adidas coach or something like that.
shae lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #1473
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Behind Kiri's dad is Ovi, her boyfriend.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1474
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

RG second round x21HQ
http://hqworld.net/2012/07/maria-kir...garros-31-may/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #1475
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics of Maria from yesterday (warming up and then doubles)

https://picasaweb.google.com/adeegee...ko2012Olympics

adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 03:13 AM   #1476
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee View Post
Some pics of Maria from yesterday (warming up and then doubles)

https://picasaweb.google.com/adeegee...ko2012Olympics

Thanks for the photos. I enjoy seeing Makiri in her Russian Olympic gear. But where is Kiri's headband?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #1477
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

from nikkie's tumblr

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #1478
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #1479
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Hi!
I need your help. Who is this woman, who was sitting in Maria's box during her match vs. Maria Sharapova?? http://i49.tinypic.com/2s97s7o.jpg
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1480
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to jamesblakefan#1

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1481
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Kiri in Seoul thx to Nikkie

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1482
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #1483
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Welcome in Seoul! (from her official twitter account)

https://twitter.com/mkirilenko/statu.../photo/1/large

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1484
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

she's finally on twitter now?
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1485
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
she's finally on twitter now?
actually, that account already exists since some time. But lately she (don't know if it's really her, or someone in her name) started to share pics on it