Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1456
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
because of the Olympics
I think that Vika also wants to limit her doubles play in general due to the injuries she's had in the past.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1457
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I still prefer Maria wearing a visor to a headband.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1458
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiri View Post
why she isn't playing together with Azarenka again as partner in doubles?
Olympics, but its great that she isn't cos I hate when Maria & Vika play together. Its my fave and most hated playing together
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1459
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Still, Vikkiri > Kiri/Nadia imo. Sucks Vika retired so much.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #1460
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I still prefer Maria wearing a visor to a headband.
Then you're still wrong. Besides in the last 2 years Makiri plays better wearing a headband than visor.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #1461
country flag maykiri

maykiri is an unknown quantity at this point

http://glampr.com/wp-content/uploads...USOpen_low.jpg

makiri's usopen 12 outfit.

Does anyone know a bigger format of the picture? It would make a great wallpaper
maykiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #1462
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiri View Post
http://glampr.com/wp-content/uploads...USOpen_low.jpg

makiri's usopen 12 outfit.

Does anyone know a bigger format of the picture? It would make a great wallpaper
stunning beautiful!!

I will let you know if I should find it in a higher resolution, it really would look great as a wallpaper
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1463
country flag totauk

totauk is an unknown quantity at this point

Greatest thread ever. Thank you for posting, keep up the excellent work.
totauk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #1464
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by wagner1912 : Jul 19th, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #1465
country flag maykiri

maykiri is an unknown quantity at this point

@wagner1912
REAL nice pictures, I love the vintage flavor
May I ask from which magazine were they scanned?
maykiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #1466
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

@maykiri
These photos got in another page some time ago. The production is (vogue sport Italy), and I think it was in the year 2006.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1467
country flag wagner1912

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #1468
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

21HQ from the doubles at RG http://hqworld.net/2012/07/maria-kir...rros-may-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:53 PM   #1469
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

My RG pics. Granted, a little late.

Team Kirilenko.

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7333462...7630179724128/
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1470
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

1st round x15HQ from RG http://hqworld.net/2012/07/maria-kir...garros-29-may/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote