Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #1381
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2

and final x28HQ
http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-kir...d-12-february/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #1382
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Some pictures I took during the AO/Dubs with Petrova:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojobac...7629050229825/

Enjoy!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #1383
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri drinks Ovi's milkshake!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #1384
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

7HQ from Qatar doubles with Sabine http://hqworld.net/2012/03/maria-kir...2012-february/
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #1385
country flag Snooked

and 9HQ from singles, again Qatar http://hqworld.net/2012/03/maria-kir...2012-february/
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #1386
country flag Snooked

24 great pictures from Dubai http://hqworld.net/2012/03/maria-kir...2012-february/
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #1387
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Practice pic I took from IW

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #1388
country flag Snooked

great pic, hopefully you will post more
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1389
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

yeah, agree... really like it and hope for some more photos from IW
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1390
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

After Petrova win

She did a great celebration after the win in the previous round..but I dont have it with me. I will put it as soon as I get home
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #1391
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Practice pic I took from IW

good work! I KNOW you have more pics of Kiri, please post them here! thanks

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #1392
country flag whoaduh

whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
After Petrova win

She did a great celebration after the win in the previous round..but I dont have it with me. I will put it as soon as I get home
Great pics. Looking forward to seeing the other celebration pics.
whoaduh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #1393
country flag saul1333
język

I will post others maybe Sunday.

But first Qf pics

After practice

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #1394
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Your pics are great!
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #1395
country flag saul1333
język

Thank you