Return of Kiri - US Open 2014 Edition. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #1
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Return of Kiri - US Open 2014 Edition.

Draw will be made tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:24 PM   #2
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all
Re: Return of Kiri - US Open 2014 Edition.

And she drew Maria Sharapova!
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:16 PM   #3
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Repeat of 2010 AO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it will be a repeat tbh...horrible draw for Masha...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:32 AM   #5
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Actually, even a 80yo grandmother would be a horrible draw for Kiri

I hope she's not injured anymore and that she will win a couple of games (at least a couple of points).
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM   #6
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Well, better to lose against Sharapova than to an "unknown" player.
What's positive: it will be played on a big showcourt I guess
But like Remix said, it's important that she is healthy (I hope she is) and then she could win a couple of games.
Let's see how she is doing, after her broke-up with Ovi..

a repeat of AO 2010 of course would be ..

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:30 PM   #7
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

H2h:

2-5 against Sharapova; 2-4 on hardcourt, but one of those was at their only Slam meeting-- in the first round of the AO in 2010. Plus, Sharapova has been vulnerable lately. We'll see!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #8
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

Match is first in NIGHT session, on Arthur Ashe, on Monday!
I want Kiri to win sooo much, but let's just hope she is healthy.
She posted picture from training, early in the morning on Ashe.
Genie Bouchard
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #9
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

It would be a huge surprise if she could win against Sharapova after not playing for months. I just hope she shows a good level of play and maybe one close set. Still looking forward to the match, I miss watching her play .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #10
country flag misH@

Did she entered any tournament in Asia?
Genie Bouchard
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #11
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Awful draw for Maria. I'm not expecting much given Maria's time off and the opponent.

Good luck Maria.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #12
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe playing Big Maria in the first round is Kiri's reward for mailing in the last 14 months of her career the way she did. Little Maria usually plays Big Maria tough. But not tonight. Why? Pova is healthy and in good form while Kiri may or may not be healthy and she is not in any kind of form due to being inactive. Makirii's only hope is a windy night and Pova's serve is off. Otherwise I expect this to be the first rout Pova gives Kiri in their careers.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #13
country flag misH@

HOT SHOT goes to MaKiri! :-) So far good match, very hard hitting from both. Kiri mix it up a little bit with her bh slice.
Genie Bouchard

Last edited by misH@ : Aug 26th, 2014 at 01:41 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #14
country flag misH@

From 4-2 up to 4-6.
She is way too passive as set goes on.
Genie Bouchard
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 01:40 AM   #15
country flag misH@

She has no luck at all!
Down 46, 03 she is receiving MTO. It's her left foot, it seems... :-(
Genie Bouchard