Nina's News, Articles, Interviews. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #31
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nina's News, Articles, Interviews.

congrats!very deserved place
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2009, 02:48 AM   #32
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

A nice Greek article about Nina's title:
http://tennis24.gr/content/view/4325/89/lang,el/

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 04:34 AM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/n...256076_1839687

Yanina Wickmayer (#19)
A rising star from Belgium, Wickmayer has had a breakthrough season on Tour, highlighted by winning her first two Tour titles - Estoril Open (Estoril) and Generali Ladies Linz (Linz) - both International events on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour calendar. She also reached her first Grand Slam semifinal at the US Open (losing to Caroline Wozniacki), the Belgian's best effort at a Grand Slam to date. As a result, Wickmayer made her Top 20 debut the week of October 19, 2009 and is currently ranked No.19 (week of October 26, 2009), the second youngest player ranked in the Top 20 (after Wozniacki). She was also a
finalist in both singles and doubles (with Michaella Krajicek) at the Ordina Open ('s-Hertogenbosch).

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:16 AM   #34
country flag hellas719

http://tennisforum.com/showthread.ph...9#post16767629
Nina will play Auckland

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #35
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

I just found this:

Yanina Wickmayer - Odds to Win in 2010

Wickmayer's improvement, her really long odds, and her age make her a smart risk in the futures market for tennis Slams in 2010.

Here's a name for the underdog bettors out there that only like the longshots: Yanina Wickmayer.

Currently ranked 18th on the tour the 20 year old Belgian might be on form to make next year's tour finals. She really came on very strong in the latter half of the WTA tour season and she is right at the age when you expect a tennis talent to break out. Let's take a look at her year in review and then consider her odds for next season.

Wickmayer started the season outside of the top 50 and struggled for tour victories in the early going. However she found her form on the ITF level by taking down Surprise in February and making the Clearwater finals later that month. On tour she made her first noteworthy achievement in Estoril where she took down the $220,000 event on clay in May before the French.

She finally made the top 50 in time for the US Open where she really made a name for herself. She won her quarter of the draw and made the semifinals in Flushing Meadows where she lost to Caroline Wozniacki. At first Wickmayer's success in New York seemed as though she was just in the right place at the right time: her quarter was full of upsets and slumping seeds like Dinara Safina. Even so, the windfall of tour ranking points put her into the top 30, a position that she has validated.

Wickmayer took down Linz on tour last month which included a straight sets victory over Flavia Pennetta. Wickmayer also made the semis in Luxembourg and probably would have taken down that event if not for fatigue due to all the matches she had been playing.

Part of playing the futures market correctly in sports betting is recognizing a talented player before everyone else does. Currently Wickmayer is ranked 18th on tour but that ranking is affected by weak results from early in 2009, results that Wickmayer will likely improve on if her recent results are any indicator.

Here are her odds to win three of the Grand Slams for next year:

Australian Open, +6600 (66/1), bet365
Wimbledon, +12500 (125/1), Blue Square
US Open, +5000 (50/1), Ladbrokes

Odds on Wickmayer for the French were not found.

Our recommendation is to sprinkle Wickmayer for both the Aussie and the US Open. She's shown marked improvement, she's got really long odds, and she is at the age when you expect continued and peaking improvement. Her true odds for those two Slams are shorter than the odds that have been offered.

Go to bet365 or Ladbrokes to bet on women's tennis futures.
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #36
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

well, this is in spanish but it says that Nina is suspended for one year
http://www.marca.com/2009/11/05/tenis/1257447219.html
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #37
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well this is totally unfair. She has never tested positive or missed a tested. There were only problems with the whereabouts. They suspended also an other Belgian player, Xavier Malisse.
They are going into appeal but she isn't allowed to play tomorrow.
But maybe the WTA or ITF can change it

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:28 PM   #38
country flag ^bibi^
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

I realy wonder whether she will play in Bali tomorrow or not... It wouldn't be the first time that Belga publishes something rong in their news and then all the newspaper repeat it

Let's hope it's the case

Current tournaments
Week 16
Dothan - SF
Week 17
Stuttgart - Qualifying 3rd Round | Marrakech - Qualifying 2nd Round | Sttugart D | Marrakech D | Charlottesville | Seoul | Istanbul
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #39
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She isn't playing. She is sleeping now and she still don't know it...

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #40
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

She did forget informing her whereabouts three times, but she said she had problems logging in on the computer. Apparently they did not think that is a good reason. But she has never tested positive or missed a test. So unfair.

Her spokesperson, Rudi Kuyl, said she will not play tomorrow and they will not give any further comments at the moment.
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #41
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Im Just Shocked. If Nina Is Suspended A Year, I Will Die Of Anger!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM   #42
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future

They just said on the news that Yanina has been woken up by her father to tell her what's happened (it's 5 AM in Bali). They told she has reacted hysterically...
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 11:43 PM   #43
country flag Noelia

Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future

Yanina I support you!!, it is shameful what they are doing with she without having done anything. Players who have made bets that have tested positive to drugs,what?

Is there fear in 2010 that Belgium will have 3 magnificent of players?

Groenefeld Clijsters Cibulkova Dushevina Vesnina

Kucova
Noelia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:15 AM   #44
country flag hellas719

It really isn't her fault that she has computer problems

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:15 AM   #45
country flag hellas719

I still can not believe this!