Kim's whereabouts in Australia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:25 AM   #1
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
Kim's whereabouts in Australia

Just this quick update for the ones interested :

Kim and Lleyton have attented a practice session of the Crows in Adelaide (Lleyton's favourite AFL Footy club) on Friday, and went to a footy match of the other Adelaide footy club on Friday night.

On Saturday, (in Adelaide) they were also supporting Todd Woodbridge during his practice for the davis cup tie Australia-India. Lleyton didn't practice then, as he had taken another day off on Saturday.

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 08:11 PM   #2
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx 4 the Updates Ingrid!
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 08:10 AM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
That would mean that Kim was in Adelaide. The Adelaide Crows trained in Adelaide, but played in Melbourne (Kim and Lleyton did not attend). Port Adelaide played in Adelaide and the Davis Cup tie is in Adelaide.
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:49 PM   #4
Kim_for_number_1

Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice Kim_for_number_1 is just really nice
then kim left for tokyo, and lleyton stayed in adelaide for daviscup? where's lleyton now?

* Let me be the force, and your strength and your choice, let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise*

KIM * AI * DINARA * KIRSTEN * SERENA * VENUS *

MARAT * LLEYTON * XAVIER * TOMMY * MARK * JUAN- CARLOS * JAMES * GUGA
Kim_for_number_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2002, 04:25 PM   #5
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
He has to defend his Tokyo title next week.

He should still be in Australia, as it was reported that they have to shoot a commercial with him this week (for tissues btw ... ).

And according to the press, he 'll stay in Australia to watch an important AFL (footy) match, it's called the Grand Final and is played on Saturday. He attented it last year too, being a big footy fan.

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote