Sabine News & Articles - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #841
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine News & Articles

It's obvious that Sabine is going to dominate the tour from now on & win the CYGS
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #842
country flag sabsterlisick

sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice sabsterlisick is just really nice

Here are 2 newish articles which I have found (the first one is mainly football related):

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/ne...0000265038.php

http://tennis.si.com/2013/08/09/wta-...oane-stephens/
sabsterlisick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #843
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Bayern

She should have better taste in football teams & support BVB

Nice interview though. I asked in another thread about her interests in football, and she seemed to have answered them in that article.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #844
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

She has only said that she is a Bayern fan recently. A few years ago she answered a tweet of mine saying she only supported Germany.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #845
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Maybe Julia Goerges has swayed her towards Bayern and Phillip Lahm said that he was rooting for Sabine during Wimbledon which may have helped

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #846
country flag nazzac

Could be worse. She could support Schalke

Glad she enjoyed the UCL final. Great football & a great advert for the Bundesliga. Shame about the result but Bayern deserved it in the end
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #847
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

LISICKI IMPRESSES IN NEW HAVEN OPENER

Sabine Lisicki saw off Kristina Mladenovic 75 61 in the first round of the New Haven Open at Yale on Sunday.

Published August 18, 2013

NEW HAVEN, CT, USA - No.7 seed Sabine Lisicki weathered an early storm from Kristina Mladenovic to reach the second round of the New Haven Open at Yale.

In Sunday's only main draw singles match, Lisicki defeated Mladenovic, 75 61.

"Tough draw, but this is great preparation for New York," the seventh-seeded Lisicki said. "I wanted to get some momentum. That's why I'm here. I want to win as many matches as possible. I think it's going to be a fun week.

"I have never been to New Haven. I was really looking forward to it, because I'd heard a lot of good things about it. It's really nice. I feel good here."

Lisicki commented on the right wrist injury that she first suffered at the All-England Club and which kept her out of action until last week.

"At a Grand Slam, you give it everything you have no matter what's happening, and that's what I did," Lisicki said. "I needed a bit more time than I wanted to take care of it, but that's the way it is. I got to play my first final at a Grand Slam, so it was worth it."

Lisicki also reflected on that memorable fortnight.

"I loved every second that I could be on the court there," Lisicki said. "The final is even more special than at the other Grand Slams, starting with the walk on court with flowers. Someone else carries your bag. All those little things make a difference. I love all the traditions. It's just amazing and I think I'll learn a lot from that experience.

"It gives me a huge amount of confidence and shows that the hard work is paying off. I've had to go through some tough patches in the past with injuries. But to get all that support from the crowd was just the best feeling in the world."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...w-haven-opener

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 20th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #848
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki Has Easy Opening Win At New Haven Open

By JOHN ALTAVILLA
The Hartford Courant

August 19, 2013

NEW HAVEN —- When it comes to marketing the 2013 New Haven Open at Yale, a pleasing scenario would have been a rematch of this year's Wimbledon final, Sabine Lisicki and champion Maria Bartoli, in the title match Saturday.

Imagine the stories. But Bartoli let the air out of that balloon last week. Citing chronic injuries, she retired from the sport, leaving tournament organizers somewhat deflated in her wake.

So the burden of bringing a bit of Centre Court to New Haven is on Lisicki. She began play Sunday on stadium court with a 7-5, 6-1 win over France's Kristina Mladenovic, a Wimbledon mixed doubles champion this year.

Lisicki, who lost to Bartoli in straight sets at Wimbledon after beating Serena Williams in three sets in the round of 16, won the first set against Mladenovic after squandering a quick 2-0 lead.

"I made some easy mistakes that I knew I could correct," said Lisicki, so inspired by the collegiate atmosphere of the site she bought a book authored by a Yale man just because she wanted to read something.

Rain halted play in the first game of the second set. And after it resumed, Lisicki breezed through the first five games against a wildly erratic opponent. Mladenovic rallied to win the sixth game before Lisicki served to close it out.

Since Wimbledon, Lisicki was forced to withdraw from two tournaments with a wrist injury sustained in London. Last week, she was defeated by Jelena Jankovic, a former world No. 1, in her opening match in Cincinnati, her first since London.

"My life has been very different since Wimbledon," Lisicki said. "It's been strange to go home and see that everyone on the street seems to know who you are. But it's nice. It shows that the hard work has paid off."

http://www.courant.com/sports/tennis...,3520369.story
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #849
country flag CillyUltra

“I always feel comfortable when I’m around colleges. Seeing all the cafes with heaps of books is a completely different atmosphere for me. That is what is great in being here.”

-Sabine Lisicki on being close to the Yale campus this week

http://newhavenopen.wordpress.com/20...onday-madness/
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #850
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

I love how much of a bibliophile she comes across as.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #851
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
I love how much of a bibliophile she comes across as.
Whats a Bibliophile?
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #852
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

St. Kilda's calling
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #853
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Monfils likes Lisicki
Quote:
J’aime bien aussi le tennis féminin. Je suis forcément fan de Serena. Lisicki, j’aime bien aussi et j’adore Vika (Azarenka)

Regarded Serena and Azarenka are taken, lets ship the cute couple Lisicki/Monfils
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #854
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Sabine's going back to Germany after the U.S. Open to do yet more PR, including a gameshow.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #855
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommus View Post
Monfils likes Lisicki

Regarded Serena and Azarenka are taken, lets ship the cute couple Lisicki/Monfils
He has dated Cibulkova and Cornet

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote