Sabine News & Articles - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #766
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all
Re: Sabine News & Articles

I still notice a little Aussie in there from time to time and sometimes she sounds like Wozniacki

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #767
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

I see it hasn't taken long for the German tabloids to try and start muckraking through her private life again. Good luck with that one chaps.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #768
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
I see it hasn't taken long for the German tabloids to try and start muckraking through her private life again. Good luck with that one chaps.
Why, what are they saying?
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #769
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Here I was thinking that was a British thing...

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #770
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Bartoli during the 2nd set: "I wanted to hug Sabine"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...-2013-champion
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #771
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
What are they claiming now?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #772
country flag StingSuperior

StingSuperior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Bartoli during the 2nd set: "I wanted to hug Sabine"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...-2013-champion
I think everyone watching did as well
StingSuperior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #773
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I'm not sure Sabine will ever fully get to grips with the dark side of celebrity status!
She disappears into a shell very quick when questioned about her sex life

I'm afraid that's the reality of being a high profile, beautiful sports star - everyone wants to know who you're sleeping with!

She's very private & seems to hate the intrusion
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #774
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Understandably though, people want to know more about Sabine, because she has had success on the court and in addition charmed everyone with her personality which not many tennis players do like Sabine. You also have other people claiming Sabine's smiley and cheerful personality is 'fake' or hyped up to gain more popularity and please fans and sponsors. Then there is the 'problems with the locker room' rumours which I don't believe, although I did have doubts about her at one stage (you know when she blocked me).

I don't care so much who she is dating (someone told me she has a bf). I care more about the quality of character being genuine and not an act. Obviously though I don't believe it is because I continue to support her strong, it just bothers me a little all the rumour and innuendo about her on the web. 1 forum in particular a supposed 'insider' was convinced that Sabine is a 'manipulative attention seeker' who's public persona is a front. I asked them how is she faking emotions of joy, happiness and sadness in the heat of battle?? no response.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Jul 8th, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #775
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

If Sabine is actually some sort of stroppy bitch whose smiley and emotional persona is a front for the camera, it would be a worldwide conspiracy the likes of which the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job and the world leaders being lizards would doff their caps to. When literally everyone who has ever met her continually stresses that she's an absolutely lovely person, it's a fairly compelling indication it's not an act.

...although I think even Sabine will admit she loves the attention and being the star.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #776
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Sabine is actually some sort of stroppy bitch whose smiley and emotional persona is a front for the camera, it would be a worldwide conspiracy the likes of which the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job and the world leaders being lizards would doff their caps to. When literally everyone who has ever met her continually stresses that she's an absolutely lovely person, it's a fairly compelling indication it's not an act.
I agree, but there's some pretty negative things said about her by people who claim to know what goes on behind the scenes. Stuff like not getting along with Kerber and the German girls and resentment in the locker room, holding grudges etc Claims that media people complained about her too after getting to see more of her. I don't know where it all comes from I believe and like to think that it's all crap.

I don't agree with it or believe it but I'm just saying there are a number of Bine detractors for whatever reason.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #777
country flag Beaumont

To be honest, I don't care if she's different in private - because I'm never going to be in her private life!
I just enjoy watching her, and watching her play tennis

I also don't care who she's dating, because I know it won't be me!

I was just making an observation, that although Sabine loves the attention, she pulls the shutters down very quick when that attention focuses on her bedroom antics
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #778
country flag Mike81

For me it's still important that I have a basically high opinion of the person I cheer for. I don't care who they go out with, I don't care if they try a little harder to please the fans and sponsors when the cameras are on. But I don't want to cheer for someone with an unreasonably arrogant attitude or who is bitchy. There's several players I avoid cheering for because that's how they come across.

With Bine a major reason I like her so much is how she comes across personality wise.

Atleast in individual sports it matters to me. In team sports I just support the same clubs no matter what jerks may play for them

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #779
country flag Beaumont

Yeah, fair point Mike
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #780
country flag Mike81

Who your dating doesn't reflect on personality and character in my opinion. Far more alarming are rumours of Bine being 'fake' however if they are coming from a certain gossip forum, one we shouldn't mention, then I think we should just laugh them off.