Sabine News & Articles - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #646
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Thanks Sabinator
maurysicki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #647
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
That's just rude and unprofessional. And also absolutely unwarranted, Sabine looks very fit this year.
I have the same opinion. That was a question for unprofessional reporter, for sure. Sabine answered with irony.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #648
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Sabinator. Bing and Google should hire you to do their translations In fact, Bing Translator quoted Sabine as saying she had too much time to get adjusted to the surface
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #649
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurysicki View Post
Thanks Sabinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Thank you Sabinator. Bing and Google should hire you to do their translations In fact, Bing Translator quoted Sabine as saying she had too much time to get adjusted to the surface
No problem

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #650
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
I have the same opinion. That was a question for unprofessional reporter, for sure. Sabine answered with irony.
Commenting on a women's weight is never a good idea. Too bad she didn't answer that inquiry with a swift backhand.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #651
country flag WozLolz

WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
What a jerk. 'Tis no wonder he only has 92 followers. https://twitter.com/m_michalewski
WozLolz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #652
country flag Carinafan479

Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozLolz View Post
What a jerk. 'Tis no wonder he only has 92 followers. https://twitter.com/m_michalewski

He has less followers than me !
Thanks #Sabinator for sharing, intelligible explanations about her surprising loss. She's a clever girl and her answer to the weight question is
Carinafan479 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #653
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Thanks Sabinator for translation:thumbup: I was really very sorry for you that Bine couldn't walk over more matches. So I hope you enjoy the tournament though. Sabine makes a good impression on me in that interview. It's nice to read it and she is answering very clever

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #654
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Sabinator, thanks for taking the time to do the translation!
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #655
country flag Sabinator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carinafan479 View Post

He has less followers than me !
Thanks #Sabinator for sharing, intelligible explanations about her surprising loss. She's a clever girl and her answer to the weight question is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Thanks Sabinator for translation:thumbup: I was really very sorry for you that Bine couldn't walk over more matches. So I hope you enjoy the tournament though. Sabine makes a good impression on me in that interview. It's nice to read it and she is answering very clever

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Sabinator, thanks for taking the time to do the translation!
You are all welcome

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #656
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your work Sabinator. As I guessed, a stressful travel and too little time to deal with the time zone, climate and surface change have troubled Sabine.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Apr 12th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #657
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I'm astonished that an interviewer suggested she should lose some weight, very unprofessional
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #658
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
I'm astonished that an interviewer suggested she should lose some weight, very unprofessional
no surprise that was the last question of the interview!
he is lucky he didn't get punched by Sabine!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #659
country flag Carinafan479

Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light Carinafan479 is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes words and an appropriate glimpse hurt more than any punch, badass Bine
Carinafan479 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #660
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
no surprise that was the last question of the interview!
he is lucky he didn't get punched by Sabine!
Probably why he chose Sabine to ask the question, knowing that she would probably be the last person to do that.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote