Sabine News & Articles - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #541
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Finally something from Bine on twitter last Friday

@sabinelisicki Hi!! How is every body??�� I've had a good break. A bit unlucky in vacation- it rained 6 out of 8 days but made the best out of it! ��

@sabinelisicki I'm back into training now. Pretty sore but it's good to move again!! Hope you all are good- have a good weekend! ��

Rained 6 days out of 8? I wonder where she went.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #542
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Scotland!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #543
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Scotland!
She said unlucky

6 rainy days only would be pretty lucky there.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #544
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
She said unlucky

How very dare you...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #545
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
She said unlucky

It was like that the last time I was there and it was summer, according to the calendar at least

I still loved it despite that

Good to hear she's back in training already.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #546
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post

Good to hear she's back in training already.
Yh, means she survived her short vacation healthy

Only 8 days? Looks like they had to flee bad weather...it was unusual bad in south west europe end of october (my aunt lives there)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #547
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Yh, means she survived her short vacation healthy
I never even considered the possibility she might get injured on vacation.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #548
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
I never even considered the possibility she might get injured on vacation.
Old German proverb: Most accidents happen on vacation ...or at home
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #549
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

http://www.bz-berlin.de/sport/sabine...le1592380.html
Sabine Lisicki: Will the number 1

Berlin tennis star Sabine Lisicki talks with BZ their successes and the new tournament year
Berlin tennis queen Sabine Lisicki (23) is gearing up again for the new tournament year. The big BZ am Sonntag interview.

They had finally leave. What did you do?
I was at home in Berlin and had put his feet up and not do anything. Now I'm back in preparation for the new season, which goes with us from January to November, the all year round.

They like to train?
Currently, pre-season and I enjoy challenges, sometimes four or more weeks to exercise continuously to correct Černý is the chance to lay the cornerstone and acquire new things.

What have you learned new?
I discovered rock climbing for me. Was here in Berlin at the climbing gym. Although I have animal muscle, but it was great. To overcome fear, to rise into the air and to reach its limits.

Are there any other sports that you leave?
I like hockey for looking at, because I really like the dynamics and action. I love to go to Florida for deep sea fishing. This relaxes me in the head and makes really great fun. I will let the fish caught again. And, in my career I really want to learn to ski. It is now too dangerous for injury reasons.

Do you have a favorite team as a sports fan?
Sure, the polar bear.

Why the?
I like the game and I am Constantin Braun went into a class because you look a little more closely, of course, on the sport, I can not wait forever with.

Why do you train not only in Berlin, you can not play tennis?
But. But I have found in Florida in the Nick Bollettieri Academy-the perfect environment for me. I have as many different training partner that I would not be here.

What is lacking in German tennis to the very top set in the world rankings sometimes longer?
We are all still relatively young. Experience us forward with every game. We're getting better every year, and I personally prefer, hochzustürmen as suddenly and then immediately lie down a meteoric crash.

What are your dreams and goals for 2013?
just slipped out of the top 30 in the world rankings. The next goal is once the Top 20

And in the more distant future?
still dream of one day, the world No. 1 to be. Nothing has changed since London and of course the desire for an Olympic medal has been added, which I unfortunately missed in August so scarce. I will make it up in Rio 2016 necessarily because I want to wear the medal for my country around the neck.

4th in London, you still angry?
Sure, if one was so close to it. It was just a great experience that has made feel like Rio. And since I'll get my medal.

20 to 25 tournaments a year - you can not suffer at the tennis life
Pack your suitcase. I hate the bags in and unpack. Because of the jet lag is a breeze.

Have you given a certain secret recipe?
Yes, a lot of sleep on the plane. . Blindfold on, hood over his head, earplugs in and nod off, now I'm a professional and it is good for me

If you train in the U.S., then how do you keep contact with the home?
Over the Internet.

What do you feel when you read about the growing violence in the city?
That makes me very sad, it's really terrible things happened, most recently at the Alexanderplatz. But I do not fear when I return home. I love this city, she has such beautiful places, and when I'm here, I'm trying again and again to discover new parts of the city.

Do you already have plans for the time after your career?
No. It can happen so much in life. I live more in the now. Watch step by step and I will of course continue to play tennis for a long time. I do so on long as I enjoy it, it does not have other plans for now.?

When growing your first tournament?
Probably on 31 December, in Australia or New Zealand. That is, I will most likely sit on a plane for Christmas.

You were elected to Berlin 2011 Athlete of the Year. Like your chances are this year?
No idea, the fans will have to decide. I'm excited. The award really means a lot and so she is here with us at home in our living room.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM   #550
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

oh my, google translate

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:32 AM   #551
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

animal muscle

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:56 PM   #552
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Dieses Gerede von der#1..und wird immer schwächer...
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:25 PM   #553
country flag jetglo

Good luck bringing your weak trolling attempts here Saraya Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh...... Oooooh
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #554
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Dieses Gerede von der#1..und wird immer schwächer...
Da du nach eigener Aussage Sabine nicht leiden kannst frag ich mich ernsthaft was du in ihrem Subforum zu suchen hast? Ich geh ja auch nicht ins Sharapova-Forum und nöl da die Leute voll...

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 02:00 PM   #555
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Da du nach eigener Aussage Sabine nicht leiden kannst frag ich mich ernsthaft was du in ihrem Subforum zu suchen hast? Ich geh ja auch nicht ins Sharapova-Forum und nöl da die Leute voll...

Solange sorayaxxooxxoo nicht auch noch das Sabine Forum mit ihrem "Babsi is so beautiful" - shit zumüllt

Dieser sorayaoxoxox - account is so was von fake und/oder borderline, dass man schon mal den block bottom bemühen muss

Sind eigentlich die Geschlossenen alle überfüllt im Winter?