Sabine News & Articles - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #481
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Ziva is right, you become aggressive for no reason.

To be clear - I had in mind the support from fans (not bashing) And her weight is not the most important thing here.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #482
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
It looks like a depression (Sabine also gained some weight). She needs support now.
She's not been talking with Bartoli I hope?!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #483
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ziva is right, you become aggressive for no reason.

To be clear - I had in mind the support from fans (not bashing) And her weight is not the most important thing here.

aggressive? wooohooo!

Just got a nice tweet: A gossip tells everything, but a true friend will keep a secret.

It's only hard to listen to trash all day long if you got a brain to use!
And interesting to see people judging Lisicki who haven't been her fans before but thats like the "vultures are circling the carrion."

I'm detested of lying and trash talking people, sorry for being honest in contrast to others!

That's why Ziva is on my ignore list!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #484
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

LOL i'm a fan of her since 2008, go home Erfolgsfan
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #485
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

That's why Ziva is on my ignore list!
I want to be also (honestly), because you totally don't understand what I write or wrote (and not only I)

And at your behaviour
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #486
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she thinks we are all criticising Sabine too much and too harsch and that she is her longest fan, she should read and answer my PN instead, but she is on a roll, it seems.

And is mad at me Geekking and everyone else who said that Sabine has to change something, so basically the whole subforum

Last edited by Ziva : Jun 14th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #487
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I want to be also (honestly), because you totally don't understand what I write or wrote (and not only I)

And at your behaviour
If you "want to" that's a good start
Interestng: I don't understand you!? Possible, cause I'm not used to talk to people like you. But I have eyes to see that she lost weight last time and if you talk trash like "she has a depression caus she gained weight", guy, you're killing me!

And laughing is always the best for healthy

But why do you care about a player you don't even like? Get a life, child.
btw: kindergarden is in GM/TF have fun there!
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #488
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

go see a doctor please
Come on, no need to act like a douche...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #489
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever the situation is, your attitude isn't exactly helpful now, is it?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #490
country flag Ziva

I just said what happened, nothing else, she thinks we all hate Sabine now, which clearly isnt true, look at the Birmingham thread.
She obviously has a problem with her attitude, not me.

But enough spamming the news and article thread.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #491
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

http://www.tennisnet.com/deutschland...r-mich/4113000
Sabine Lisicki before Wimbledon:"I hope that this all about for me "

The 22-year-old has come up with a run of four defeats in a row for the Grand Slam tournament.

It was a lucky break, in the Wimbledon final year. For just as the proud Starterin wildcard Sabine Lisicki then after their semi-finals at the All England champions had returned to the center player, she was a Croatian giants on the road, his face and story have been etched indelibly into the collective memory of this tournament. Of course, Goran Ivanisevic was the one who came there on Lisicki, the only player to have ever won a free ticket to the organizers of the most famous, most glorious competition in the world, 2001 against the Australian Patrick Rafter on a memorable finale Monday. "compliment a super tournament, "Ivanisevic said so to the young Germans, thereby implying a slight bow," it's really a crazy story. "

Indeed: The Story Lisicki was the most amazing story at the 125th English Open Championships, but in the hectic, fast-paced world of professional traveling circus, it seems now again be lagging an eternity. All the more so because the blonde, vivacious Berliner puts just before returning to the scene of the 2011 radiant appearance in a crisis situation. After an ankle injury in April at the WTA competition suffered in the U.S. Charleston, the 22-year-old German is literally no longer occurs - instead of self-confidence before the most important of all Grand Slam tournaments fill up, Lisicki lost in the last four tour operations each equal at the start.

Extremely delicate Erstrundenaufgabe

Even at the only grass tournament that they had in Wimbledon Countdown are the work calendar, the world number five decades retired suddenly and unexpectedly well in Birmingham against the Pole Urszula Radwanska from. "I must have patience, remain calm. I have to find physically and mentally again until after the world's best, "said Lisicki. Where it is known, the ambitious German is hard enough to tolerate one's own weaknesses - and hopes to meet an uncertain tomorrow. The Erstrundenaufgabe against the emerging Croatian Petra Martic as likely to be extremely delicate and complicated, always a game of nerves.

Almost looks like the start Lisickis Wimbledon last year, a leap into the unknown, a mission with no certainties and guarantees. Although it starts out as one of the greats of the nominally established and the scene, just from that world ranking 15th. But where in 2011 powerfully and irresistibly from the depths of space, came as a crass outsider and win somehow just could not as a comeback artist, after a long tennis break, is now threatening as a result of a total of less fortunate verlaufenen season a sensitive crash in the WTA table. To stay tuned to the front, to the superstars of the wasteland, Lisicki would have been a large part of their defense last year for the semi-Contribute points won.

Memories of the victory over Li Na

Means: Reaching the second tournament week, at least to survive the first three rounds and braving the real grass-allergy occurring annually. "I trust her completely. She is a Fighterin. When Sabine manages to fill up the first fruits of a new self-consciousness when she again brings in more consistency in their first premiums, it is dangerous for the rest, "said Fed Cup boss Barbara Rittner. But how hard it may be depressing first-round defeats as in the French Open against the US-American Bethanie Mattek-Sands, indulge, do not really in the context of Lisicki. After all, the know such as family friends, was the change from the difficult clay courts attention to fast grass, the mood of the ill-fated injury "Miss Bum Bum" (The Sun) brighten principle.

With the power of their mark-up, who flew the constant opponents of 200 kilometers per hour around the ears, Lisicki had at Wimbledon last year provided even for magical moments. About the game against the then newly crowned French Open champion Li Na, although had two match points against the German, but not the breath had a chance to exploit it, too. With the score at 3:6, 6:4, 3:5 and 15:40 Lisicki slammed the Paris Tennis Queen unreturnierbare two spreads into the field, followed by two aces followed by a dessert. It was 4:5, it was the beginning of the end for the Chinese - and the actual beginning of the tale-Lisicki. "I sometimes think of this game, back to this situation," said Lisicki now, "and it also gives me strength. And hope that everything turns back to Wimbledon for me. " (Photo: Juergen bunny head)
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #492
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

^^^^ Impossible to read
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #493
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...9-7876638.html

A quote from the article written by Nick Bollettieri:

Quote:
Sabine Lisicki

(Germany, aged 22, world No 15)

Sabine's career goes up and down like a Disneyland roller-coaster. Three years ago she made the world's top 25. Two years ago she finished the season at No 179 after missing five months with an ankle injury. Last year she reached the semis at Wimbledon and got back in the top 20.

Last week, however, she lost first time out to Urszula Radwanska at Edgbaston, where she was defending the title. It was her fifth defeat in a row and she decided to head straight back to my academy, where she's been working this week. She's been hitting a lot of balls, but she's been struggling just to keep them in the court.

I think the pressure of defending so many ranking points has got to Sabine. She says she's lost her feel for the ball after changing her racket. I've been trying to rebuild her confidence on her serve, which is such a big part of her game.

Sabine also has to be more patient. She's got big weapons, but she needs to understand that you don't win rallies with just two or three hits. No matter how good you are, you can't win like that in today's game. Even Maria Sharapova sometimes needs five or six hits to win a point.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #494
country flag maturedgirl

What a funny but daunting assessment. Does it mean Lisicki spent some days in Florida after losing in Birmingham ( Edgbaston ) ??? Crazy!

I think I should give up all hopes now that she'll pass the first round tomorrow, but what's stronger than my believe in miracles? Nothing ...
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #495
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

I still don't understand why Sabine changed her racket,it's that necessary?what happened to her with Wilson?
She lost all her matches after changing racket
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote