Sabine News & Articles - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #466
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Scheint alles gut zu sein.... ;-) Und Bine freut sich auf Wimbledon:
@sabinelisicki
Quote:
This looks beautiful! :-) “@Wimbledon: Care for a chair, anyone? #31daystogo #wimbledon http://twitpic.com/9ozdc1”
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #467
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

And another tweet. ;-)
@sabinelisicki
Quote:
Twice tennis and fitness. Now a massage then relax �� another beautiful and hot day @rolandgarros !
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #468
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

@sabinelisicki
Twice tennis and fitness. Now a massage then relax �� another beautiful and hot day @rolandgarros !

looks like she is fine, i'm a bit relieved now !

Puh, that Girl is killing me
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #469
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

again twitter paniced people for no reason

Well, never choose a crazy "chaosqueen" (english word?) girl (for what ever )if you are faint-hearted
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #470
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Well it was training, good that she is passed whatever it was
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #471
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

@yonex_com:
Sabine Lisicki (GER) signs with YONEX YONEX is pleased to announce to be a sponsor of WTA World No.13 player...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...03245159756114

#Tennis: Sabine Lisicki (GER) signs with YONEX
http://www.yonex.com/interests/news_...ory1=Topix#451

YONEX is pleased to announce to be a sponsor of WTA World No.13 player Sabine Lisicki (GER). She has just switched to YONEX VCORE Tour 97 at Strasbourg Open last week.
Sabine turned pro in 2006 and won 3 titles of her career. After she recovered from the injury in 2011, she reached Wimbledon semifinals and her ranking climbed up to No.15. That's why she was chosen as a "Comeback Player of the year" in the same year.
Sabine is using YONEX new VCORE Tour which has a larger sweet spot with YONEX unique ISOMETRIC head shape and the distinct advantage of delivering physics-defying spin with every stroke.

"I liked this new racquet with the first impression. It was very comfortable to hit and wanted to play at the tournament as soon as possible. Especially when I attack hard, I feel the ball goes more powerful and generates more spin than before.
I was looking for more power because sometimes I feel I need it more during the strokes between the opponents but now this racquet gives me sufficient power to shift the opponent's to mine. This is why I can be more offensive on the court.
I played with the YONEX frames in the past and am very comfortable and familiar with a square head (ISOMETRIC) type of racket and the sweet spot," Sabine talked.

[Sabine Lisicki]
DOB: September 22, 1989 (age 22)
Height: 1.78m (5'10"), Right-handed
WTA ranking: No. 13 (As of May 28, 2012)
2011 AEGON Classic Winner
2011 Texas Tennis Open Winner
2012 Australian Open 4th Rnd.
Contract details:
Racquet: VCORE Tour 97
Racquet Bag

Check out Sabine's new racquet here!!
http://www.yonex.com/tennis/vcore/
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #472
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/mehrspo...angreifen.html

im Großen und Ganzen nichts Neues, aber einige interessante Zwischentöne des Schreibers und die Tatsache, dass (und warum) sie bereits im Februar zu dem Entschluss kam, etwas zu ändern...

...wobei sich wirklich die Frage stellt, was sie so zwischen November und Januar so gemacht hat...
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #473
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-N...e-Lisicki.aspx

The last couple of years have been full of ups an downs for Sabine Lisicki and while Roland Garros may have been something of a disappoint, the prospect of playing at Birmingham and Wimbledon has her very excited.

Question: How excited are you to return to Wimbledon twice, once for the tournament and then for the Olympics?

Lisicki: Oh very, I am so much looking forward to grass and I hope the weather will stay good so we can actually play. I love playing on grass, unfortunately I have had only 15 hours on the court this week (in Birmingham) but it felt so good. It is a great thing that the Olympics will be played on grass.

Question: Grass can be an unforgiving surface, how is the ankle?

Lisicki: It good. The ankle is fine and that's the main think. I think it is so important, I didn't play so well in the last couple of matches but I feel I am improving with each match. The most important thing for me is to stay healthy and to continue improving. I am a strong believer in hard work and it will eventually pay off.

Question: What is it about grass that brings out the best in you?

Lisicki: I used to hate it, the first time I went there (Wimbledon) I actually think I lost 5 straight matches on grass plus one doubles, and then I turned it around in 2009 where I went to the quarter-finals. I have a string grass allergy, so there was a lot against it, but at some point I just turned it around. I just love it now, it plays differently, it's quicker obviously which is good for my service, which is one of my weapons.

Question: If you had the chance to win one tournament would it be Wimbledon?

Lisicki: Yes.

Question: Are you going to be giving us an appearance at the Wimbledon Ball this year in another stunning gown?

Lisicki: Maybe, I hope so, that's the goal right?

Question: Doing the photo shoot for "Blonde" magazine was an exciting departure and slightly different, how did that come about?

Lisicki: Well it was in cooperation with Nike and it was another shoot which just so much fun. Different and I love shoots and to get the opportunity to get to do something off court is just a nice part of being a tennis player and I am just grateful to have those opportunities.

Question: How important is the sponsorship of Longines?

Lisicki: You know they have great watches (laughs) I'm German and I think that Germans are very well known for being on time which is very important to me and I always wear a watch so it just nice to have beautiful watches like Longines and be able to wear them.

Question: If you could give some advice to the Longines Future Tennis Aces what would it be?

Lisicki: To have fun, that was always the main thing for me. When I started no-one ever pressured me and I always enjoyed the game; work hard and stay the same person you are.

Question: Is it difficult to keep the game fun with all the travelling, which might be quite tough?

Lisicki: The travelling is not the bad part, I hate packing and unpacking (laughs), everything else is fun.

Question: You work with your father, does it help with the psychological aspects of sport which are so important these days?

Lisicki: It does yes, I think it is one of the biggest keys to have the confidence and believe in yourself and that's sometime hard when you come back from an injury.

Sabine will be playing an exhibition match with Steffi Graf and the two finalists in the Longines Future Tennis Aces, Destanee Aiava (Australia) and Haruna Arakawa (Japan), on Finals Saturday at Roland Garros.

Follow the Longines Future Tennis Aces final on Facebook with Ellery Maddocks or follow us on Twitter @ElleryMaddocks
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #474
country flag maturedgirl

‏@sabinelisicki

Matches have been suspended due to rain. Waiting, waiting and some more waiting... And I was hoping for more sun :-)

2:38PM

???are they 4 hours behind?
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #475
country flag fhcpig

Quote:
Not sure what's up with Sabine Lisicki. Practicing w/Jovanovski. Sits down for long convo w/parents. Looks really upset.(twitter @opencourt)
http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...e-court-drama/
Lisicki’s practice-court drama

In the wake of Sabine Lisicki’s rather poor results of late, we remembered these pics taken the day before Roland Garros started, on the practice court.

Check out the rather tearful episode in the middle of Sabine Lisicki’s practice time with Bojana Jovanovski just before this year’s French Open.

We don’t have the foggiest notion what the problem was. She couldn’t have been that distraught over her trainer’s unfortunate fashion choices. It just came out of nowhere.

She rallied, and carried on. Jovanovski just had to sort of sit around and wait for it to sort itself out.

The next day, things were rather sunnier when Lisicki practiced with fellow German Mona Barthel. (Maybe it was because the trainer had a T-shirt on).

Since Charleston in early April (and after a six-week injury break), Lisicki has lost first round to Erakovic in Rome, first round to Parmentier in Strasbourg, and first round at Roland Garros to Bethanie Mattek-Sands.

In Birmingham this week, she lost her first match to Urszula Radwanska of Poland.

The lady is definitely scuffling.

Last edited by fhcpig : Jun 14th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #476
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Damn what is wrong with her
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #477
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

It looks like a depression (Sabine also gained some weight). She needs support now.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #478
country flag Ziva

i think she needs a break from Tennis, to gain menatal and physical strength again.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #479
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
It looks like a depression (Sabine also gained some weight). She needs support now.

Did you scaled her?

Watch her Birmingham pics on court. You really need support!
And some people in this thread really need a break

Unbelievable!
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #480
country flag Ziva

You need a break, she is not your daughter, you know.
No need to defend her when there is nothing to defend her of.

I agree, she hasnt gained weight in my opinion.