Sabine News & Articles - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #376
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine News & Articles

one not ones please
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #377
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Depends upon who she was sightseeing with.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #378
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Tut tut tut, you guys & girls.

Re racquets:

Quote:
Welt Online: Ihre Tochter wirkt erstaunlich diszipliniert bei der Arbeit, da gibt es keine wilden Gefühlsausbrüche. Haben Sie da speziell drauf hingearbeitet?

Lisicki: Ich habe ihr gesagt: Wenn du einen Schläger kaputt haust, packe ich meine Sachen und gehe. Sie hat das bis zum heutigen Tag auch nie gemacht. So sollte man seine Energie eben nicht verschwenden.
http://www.welt.de/sport/article1345...s-aufgibt.html
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #379
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Hey, someone is tweeting again.

Quote:
Hello from Miami :-) Had a good practice week at home at the img academy in Bradenton. Felt so good to be back!
Quote:
Flying from Indian Wells my bag got lost by the airline. Sooo many things that I liked a lot were in the bag...
Quote:
I went to @niketennis to get my cool new outfits. Petra & I had a fun time there with @suzpond while trying things on! We laughed a lot :-D
Let`s hope for a good draw tomorrow! And then (finally) a good week again.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #380
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Bine has been unlucky lately and not just on the court. Now an airline losing her bag

Need's a good win on the court to get things moving in the right direction

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #381
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
Flying from Indian Wells my bag got lost by the airline. Sooo many things that I liked a lot were in the bag...
wow, she has a great series of misfortune lately Thefts, losses, defeats... I don't know how it is but unhappiness always go together
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #382
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
wow, she has a great series of misfortune lately Thefts, losses, defeats... I don't know how it is but unhappiness always go together
Naja, wie heißt die schöne Fussball-Weißheit:
"Haste Scheiße am Fuß, haste Scheiße am Fuß"
Oder Tennis-wise: am Schläger!

Can only get better!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #383
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I went to @niketennis to get my cool new outfits. Petra & I had a fun time there with @suzpond while trying things on! We laughed a lot :-D
New BFFs. All my faves like each other.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #384
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Nice to hear from her again. Radio silence is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmoody View Post
Naja, wie heißt die schöne Fussball-Weißheit:
"Haste Scheiße am Fuß, haste Scheiße am Fuß"
Oder Tennis-wise: am Schläger!

Can only get better!
Ja, oder der Spruch, "erst hatte ich kein Glück und dann kam auch noch Pech dazu". Trifft auf Bine zur Zeit wohl zu

But you said it already, it can only get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
It fits to her situation at the time.
Hopefully she get her bag back and wins matches @Miami. Then she gets back her earrings and everything will be fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
New BFFs. All my faves like each other.
Unfortunately there are no pictures. It would be nice to see them both laugh.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #385
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yay, finally new outfits, hopefully we will see her on TV
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #386
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Unfortunately there are no pictures. It would be nice to see them both laugh.
Bummer. It would be nice to see them friendly before their intense rivalry at Wimbledon begins.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #387
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for saying this, but this thread was originally made for articles, interviews and more groundbreaking news from Sabine. So it would be better to discuss this kind of news in her cheering or tourney threads.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #388
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Allow me to disagree. I think Twitter has become a news source by now. So I think it's alright to put tweets of Sabine in the News & Article Thread and discuss them here.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #389
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Allow me to disagree. I think Twitter has become a news source by now. So I think it's alright to put tweets of Sabine in the News & Article Thread and discuss them here.
X2

The Tweets are News provided directly from her, this fits perfectly in this thread.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #390
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I posted her tweet about losing her bag in the Cheering thread but now I agree that the News and Articles thread is the right place for her tweets.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote