Sabine's 2014 US Open Series - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 08:24 PM   #1
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold
Sabine's 2014 US Open Series

Bank of the West Classic, Stanford
28 July - 3 August
WTA Premier

Rogers Cup, Montreal
4-10 August
WTA Premier 5

Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati
11-17 August
WTA Premier 5

US Open, New York
25 August - 7 September
Grand Slam
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 08:29 PM   #2
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's 2014 US Open Series

Sabine's been sweating her ass off in Florida right now in preparation for the US Open Series Hope the hard work pays off! Won't be easy though being unseeded in the 3 Premier events, but really hope she can win some rounds. Important thing is she stays in the top 32 to be seeded for the US Open.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #3
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford first Round:

Sabine Lisicki - Ana Ivanovic (5)

And of course in Serenas quarter.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 04:25 AM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Well so much for Stanford.

Montreal here we come.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #5
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

To be honest, I quite like this draw

Sabine loves the big stage and once she´s thrown against a top50 player she lost surprisingly at an early stage

Once she plays against a top player in the 1st round, she will know that she might endanger the success of the whole preparation as it won´t get any easier in the bigger events later on

I like this draw

If she´s out against Ivanovic, that will make her some nerves and we´ll see what that Wimbledon time was about. If she´s defeating Ana, she has a good chance of playing Serena in the quarters. And we all know that we don´t know anything about Serena right now. And we do know that KDK is a hell of a draw in any field if she´s on

Good luck Sabine
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #6
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, again Ivanovic, on clay on Stuttgart she was awful and had no chance, quite good match on grass and now on hard..
Ivanovic is definitely the favourite here but it´s not like Sabine has no chance, Ivanovic herself has often problems with consistency as well!
Good thing is that Sabine seems to be healthy, her serve has to work for sure if she wants to win that match, 2nd round against Q or Wickmayer, that´s OK but yeah, it would be already great if she could beat Ivanovic, good luck!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #7
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

practice NOW on CC

http://streamingtennis.com/Cardinal/court1x.html

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #8
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
very interesting, who is that guy in blue ?

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #9
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabi plays Ana, again?

I cannot believe they're playing eachother 3rd time this year.

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 64 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #10
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
Sabi plays Ana, again?

Rubber match.

If Sabine can serve like she did during the third set at Wimbledon, she should win.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #11
country flag Lamb4Life

Sabine's 1st round match against Ana is scheduled for tomorrow, not before 3 PM local time...that's midnight for mainland Europe.

Can't believe they have to play each other again...in the 1st round Really hope Sabine is healthy with no more shoulder problems. Whether she has a chance against Ana depends a lot on her serve... As John said: if Sabine can serve like in their previous match at Wimbledon... The hardcourts at Stanford are fast...hopefully she can take advantage of that
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #12
country flag nameofthegame

nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice

I watched some of that live stream and Sabs was serving like a boss.
nameofthegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #13
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
Sabi plays Ana, again?

Yeah but they never played eachother before this year so these 3 matches are overdue Two great players to watch (when they're on) and two of the most likeable players off court so it's fun to see them play eachother.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #14
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Unable to predict for both players didnt play a match since Wimbledon. Anything possible from losing clearly to winning brilliantly.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #15
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

This will be a mess. And Bine will lose in 2 I don't see anything good.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote