Sabine's POSITIVES thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #1
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Sabine's POSITIVES thread

In light of the constant negativity generally about Sabine lately on GM and even in her own fan forum, I am starting this thread. Only POSITIVE comments about Sabine in this thread please

I'll start

1. Wimbledon is coming up and there's always HOPE there
2. She has won a trophy this year in Miami
3. We all still love her smile
4. She can do with a cyber hug from her fans and she is surely very huggable

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : May 30th, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #2
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice
Re: Sabine's POSITIVES thread

Well I am prepared to be positive and look forward to Sabine's run at Wimbledon this year.
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #3
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold

2 Replys in this Thread says everything
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #4
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine still maintaining high spirits despite the injury. 'Rockin' her body' at a JT concert no doubt https://twitter.com/sabinelisicki/st...32860855672832

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Jun 9th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #5
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev4000 View Post
2 Replys in this Thread says everything
It certainly does, but more about her fans, I fear, than Sabine.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #6
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Sabine still maintaining high spirits despite the injury. 'Rockin' her body' at a JT concert no doubt https://twitter.com/sabinelisicki/st...32860855672832
Sorry Mike, but there is nothing really positive I can say about Sabine's musical tastes.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #7
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarabuses View Post
It certainly does, but more about her fans, I fear, than Sabine.
Why should her fans write here a lot if there is not much positives to say in the moment...
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:29 AM   #8
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Sorry Mike, but there is nothing really positive I can say about Sabine's musical tastes.

Agreed

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #9
country flag Tarabuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
Why should her fans write here a lot if there is not much positives to say in the moment...
Because fans should always be positive
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #10
country flag nameofthegame

nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice

I was at Aegon Classic yesterday and during the day we chatted to a couple of the stewards (club members).
Both said it was not the same without Sabs there (even though she bombed out on an outside court last year!)
nameofthegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #11
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
In general I agree, but JT has a couple of pretty tight songs that make me think of girls like Bine .. although I don't find her musical tastes to be that interesting to me, mostly just pop music for her and I have broader tastes but since this a Positive Thread, the main thing that's important to me is that Sabine is happy and enjoys her life both on and off court.

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #12
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
Fans should maintain a supportive and kind attitude towards Sabine

Bine may not look at TF herself but this is more about trying to balance out some of the negative criticism of Bine with some optimism and positivity. Greater positivity from fans may just spur her on.

Last edited by Mike81 : Jun 11th, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #13
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Fans should maintain a supportive and kind attitude towards Sabine

Bine may not look at TF herself but this is more about trying to balance out some of the negative criticism of Bine with some optimism and positivity. Greater positivity from fans may just spur her on.
Don't agree. A friend is only a real friend if can critisize you.

And the same I see also for fans.
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #14
country flag Tarabuses

No, a fan is not a friend. A fan is a supporter especially if things aren't going too well.

Come on, Sabine, show them how you can really play next week.
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #15
country flag germantennis_fan

germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarabuses View Post

Come on, Sabine, show them how you can really play next week.
I really hope so. It's nice to see her enjoying herself in the pictures, but it would be awesome to see her smile again on court. Especially on grass of course
germantennis_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote