Greatest doubles draw for WTA 2002 season? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 12:52 AM   #1
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Greatest doubles draw for WTA 2002 season?

FORGET ABOUT THE SINGLES DRAW...

Is this one of the greatest doubles draw
of the entire freakin- season of the WTA or what?

MARTINA NAVRATILOVA/SERENA WILLIAMS?

KIMIKO DATE?/ M. Saeko

AI SUGIYAMA/NATASHA ZVEREVA?

KIM/JELENA?

CONCHITA/Pratt?

ASV?/Kuznetova
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:15 AM   #2
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold
Only missing Anna/Martina...
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
so I believed
and now I know I've succeeded
in finding the place I conceived
jenglisbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2002, 01:20 AM   #3
diana

diana is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Would be nice if there was some TV coverage.
diana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 02:15 AM   #4
Monica@53

Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice
not the GREATEST draw cos we're missing some quality doubles players but probably the most INTERESTING in terms of partnerships, notably the return of Date and the Navratilova/Williams partnership.... not to mention Sugiyama with Zvereva (have they ever teamed up before?) and of course Clijsters and Dokic and many others
Monica@53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 05:29 AM   #5
country flag onebridgecafe

onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice onebridgecafe is just really nice
Ai/Natasha team is the first try.
Good luck!
onebridgecafe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 06:00 AM   #6
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
before kim c ditched ai a few times after julie h retired from tennis world, ai got a few of offers from natasha that time... she got an offer to play d by mauresmo, pierce, anna k...

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2002, 05:42 PM   #7
country flag CellJr300

CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice CellJr300 is just really nice
Good fiedl, but I'm still waiting for the field that will have Serena/Venus, Hingis/Kournikova, Raymond/Stubbs, and Suarez/Ruano-Pascual all entered.