Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

and here we go again tammy is still in the top 100 and playing another year. its nice to see one of the tours great veterans still play at such a high level and compete in the grand slams despite all the talk about a possible retirement. of course we all know she won't play forever, but she still has some good tennis to show. good luck to her in the coming season and enjoy playing, tammy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #2
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

Good luck Tammy
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #3
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Tammy's 2012 schedule
Sydney, Melbourne, Fed cup and Pattaya
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #4

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl and get a good start, tammy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #5
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

lets go tammy!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #6

Sydney QR1: Razzano def. Tanasugarn 62 63

had hoped for a better start for tammy. gl for the AO now! get a better draw than last year tammy!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #7

Tammys team mates in fed cup:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...announced.aspx

Thailand
Players: Tamarine Tanasugarn, Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Varatchaya Wongteanchai, Nungnadda Wannasuk
Captain: Virat Baerrohim

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #8
Tunk

Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all

Tammy has a slow start, I'm pretty sure she will do a great job at 1st glandslam.
Tunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #9
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck at aussie open Tammy

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #10

R1 Sydney:

Grandin/Uhlirova (RSA/CZE) d. Daniilidou/Tanasugarn (GRE/THA) 76(7) 62

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #11

Australian Open:

R1: Tammy vs Ekaterina Makarova RUS

gl tammy, get a win this time! but could be tough!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #12
country flag Nicky_608

Good luck Tammy!!
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #13

R1:
Maria Kirilenko RUS (5)
Nadia Petrova RUS (5)
vs
Lourdes Dominguez Lino ESP
Tamarine Tanasugarn THA

bad draw for tammy. gl, make the best of it!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #14
Tunk

Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all Tunk is a name known to all

Match Start!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #15
Tunk

Tammy vs Makarova 0-3 First set, Tammy make many errors.