US Open outfits! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:33 AM   #301
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open outfits!

why is everyone wearing pink this year.... is pink in again or sometihng?

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:34 AM   #302

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee View Post
Venus' dress is a bit of a mess.
I think Serena's dress is very nice but i'm not sure if it fits her that well
yeah, Serena's is too short for her otherwise its nice.... Venus, no...at least shes not wearing yellow....

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:43 AM   #303
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

i love Vee but that outfit needs to be buried somewhere and/or burned to ashes...it's hideous!

anyway, since when did she start wearing Nike shoes? I don't think i've seen here in anythin but Rbk and 11
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:56 AM   #304
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

from this angle it aint sooo bad...but still...next outfit VEE
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:59 AM   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosijepoy View Post

the back is fine...... its the strip on the front and whatever she was going for on the side didnt work out so well....

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:02 AM   #306
country flag trufanjay

trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of trufanjay has much to be proud of

I like Venus' outfit, it's different.

It's great to be a fan of the two most talented women in tennis.

Only IDIOTS count out the Williams sisters!!!
Serena: 13 Slams, ranked: #1
Venus: 7 Slams, ranked: #2
trufanjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:04 AM   #307
country flag stkenyi

stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosijepoy View Post

Wait is that a vagina at the back of Venus' shirt. Below the crown.
stkenyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:19 AM   #308
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkenyi View Post
To quote the wonderful Megan Fox “Women hold the power because we have the vaginas"
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:24 AM   #309
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

Id like Vees outfit without the stripe on the front

Last edited by V's a star : Sep 1st, 2009 at 04:37 AM.
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:32 AM   #310
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/photos/2009-08-31/200908311251768681574.html?glryid=2009-08-31%2F20090831#photo_start
daniela, but it says shaughnessy
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/photos/2009-08-31/200908311251768091435.html?glryid=2009-08-31%2F20090831#photo_start
megan, but it says hantuchova

FAIL!!!
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:34 AM   #311
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkenyi View Post
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 04:45 AM   #312
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

Loves Vee, normally loves her outfits but this one failed. The front is plain ugly.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 05:35 AM   #313
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

any Dani pics?...
serena's armpit sweat is already in her breast...
yck to Vee's dress

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 05:39 AM   #314
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
any Dani pics?...
serena's armpit sweat is already in her breast...
yck to Vee's dress
You're not just sweating in one place, you know
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 05:55 AM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
You're not just sweating in one place, you know
lol, yeah....everything sweats.... especially those knockers of Serena....prolly real hot crammed in that space....

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova