When was the Last time We have less than two Russian in GS QF? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 01:52 AM   #1
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
When was the Last time We have less than two Russian in GS QF?

If Sveta and Nadia loses tommorow we have none
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:00 AM   #2
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of
Re: When was the Last time We have less than two Russian in GS QF?

Australian Open 2008
Daniela Hantuchova V Agnieszka Radwanska
Ana Ivanovic V Venus Williams
Maria Sharapova V Justine Henin
Jelena JankoviC V Serena Williams
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:02 AM   #3
country flag jbeacinu

jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold

2006 australian open only had 1 i believe?

Victoria Azarenka.x. Andrea Petkovic .x. Julia Goerges.x. Petra Kvitova .x. Daniela Hantuchova

Djokovic ~ Murray~ Tsonga ~Monfils
jbeacinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:02 AM   #4
country flag jbeacinu

jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold jbeacinu is a splendid one to behold

ooops 2

Victoria Azarenka.x. Andrea Petkovic .x. Julia Goerges.x. Petra Kvitova .x. Daniela Hantuchova

Djokovic ~ Murray~ Tsonga ~Monfils
jbeacinu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM   #5
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

or none?
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM   #6
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

no player from USSR break up nations i guess you would have to go back a longway
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:06 AM   #7
country flag jfk

jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold jfk is a splendid one to behold

If Petrova and Kuznetsova lose tomorrow (a possibility), it'll be the first GS quarterfinal without a Russian woman since the 2002 French Open.

And if Wickmayer and Dulko can win (which seems probable), there would be no Eastern Europeans in the quarterfinals either.
jfk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:33 AM   #8
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

Not many gave a chance to Nadya in the beginning of the US Open. And now she's one of the last standing.

Go Nadya!!!
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:35 AM   #9
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

If both lose, there will be no one left to supply drama the rest of competition.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:53 AM   #10
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

The Russians have always been overrated
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:55 AM   #11
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

it's kinda refreshing to see what's left in the draw with less Russians. However, it looks bad quality-wise.
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:51 AM   #12
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

I want Wickmayer, Dulko, Oudin and Wozniacki to win.
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:58 AM   #13
country flag Gilardino

Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all Gilardino is a name known to all

Williamsova?

ITALIAN GIRLS
Gilardino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote