All things Momosova! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #286
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
Re: All things Momosova!

amelie trying to stay positive for sveta

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2010, 08:57 PM   #287
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Old May 31st, 2010, 02:18 PM   #288
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Rogers Cup 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexidv/page4/

miss them so much
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:10 AM   #289
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure that any of you bother to watch men's final in Eastbourne. If not, well, you just missed the oportunity to see Amelie many times. Why you ask? It tourned out she's a coach of one of the finalists. Michael Llodra that is. It was a sorta sensation so Amelie was shown almost in each break during the game. Llodra won and here's what he said afterwords:
"It's always a pleasure to win a tournament," said the Frenchman. "When I came here I had a good sensation, and it was a very good week. It's nice. I've been working with Amelie for two weeks, we discuss a lot my game, outside the court, I feel more comfortable. I know the job I have to do, I feel very relaxed, so I have to say thank you to Amelie."

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 07:10 PM   #290
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't watch the final,but I'm of course aware of Llodra's victory.Amélie seems to be a good coach Can I say I wish she coached Sveta someday or it'll remain always a dream?
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM   #291
country flag Анна

Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold

That's probably where it should stay-a dream. There are reasons why you don't live with your best friend -and I've tried that.

Yo también creo en la Diosa Sveta

Official Football Mum of the Sveta Football Team
Анна is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 06:55 AM   #292
country flag Bероника

Australian Open 2008

Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #293
country flag Bероника

Today is Amélie's birthday

Happy 31st birthday to her! I still miss her a lot and not enjoying tennis as much as when Amélie and her magic were there : ((((

Missing Amélie and Momosova every tournament that starts
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #294
♥sveta♥sammy♥

I'll always remember amelies birthday cuz it is the same date as my grandma's birthday

Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #295
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

and the same like my sister
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #296
country flag Bероника

lol is everybody born on Amé's birthday or what?

Anyway,I can't remember if that video was already posted.But it sure can't hurt to be watched twice

Kuznetsova & Mauresmo doubles in Toronto 2009 2

http://www.zigonet.com/tennis/kuznet...vid932184.html
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #297
country flag Bероника

wow they said Amélie will be with Sveta in the States

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=661
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:22 PM   #298
♥sveta♥sammy♥

well that would be great I think a friend who knows about tennis that can talk to you and give you motivation

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #299
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure how many of you can watch EuroSport but I saw an ad today and as always during Grand Slams they have some specials. This time with the crew of "Game, Set, Mats (Willander)" will be Barbara and Amelie. It looked like she'll be doing interviews. So all of you interested don't forget to watch.

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #300
♥sveta♥sammy♥

thanks for the info