New haven 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 12:37 PM   #1
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
New haven 2011

Not original titel but have no time to think of anything else at the moment. But think this tournament needs at least ā thread.

So sveta Will start today 4 match on centre court against mchale.

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:11 PM   #2
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New haven 2011

thanks for opening the thread,Mel

Best of luck today,Sveta! Please win the match
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

5-7...
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:41 AM   #4
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

3-6. Best luck in USOpen.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:49 AM   #5
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

what is wrong with you,Sveta?

Losing to McHale once is already bad,losing twice is...

I guess there's no reason to have any hope left.Whatever.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:22 AM   #6
country flag Bероника

Why nobody helps this girl? It's obvious things are like in the lowest moments of 2010 again.Her family,enoturage,someone who cares for her.

Larisa is of not much help,since she came back to her,her results have gone from bad to worse.It's obvious it does not work.

Sometimes you gotta face the truth,Sveta,it's not enough with moving on and pretend nothing's wrong.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:26 AM   #7
country flag Bероника

McHale was down 4-2 in the first set before reeling off three consecutive games, eventually taking the set 7-5. She broke Kuznetsova again to open the second set, one of 11 service breaks in the match, seven by the American.

“If I would have won the serve when I broke her (in the first set) it would have been different,” said Kuznetsova, who also lost to McHale in their only other meeting, at Indian Wells in March.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:26 AM   #8
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

My first post and Sveta is already out of the tournament. Extremely disappointing and one of Sveta's worst USO preparations. I've said it for sometime now - I really feel that Sveta needs a new coach. Larissa is wonderful and we'd be eternally grateful for FO2009 but she has not made any progress since then, rather her game has become worse. She needs someone who will help her rediscover her joy for the game and work hard to get the results. Expecting nothing from her at the USO
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM   #9
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Sveta. Another loss in the 1st round. In fact it's not a surprice. I saw her 1st round in Cinci and I was really shocked she had won. She was extremely slow and there were few balls she was hitting on time. And I'm talking in the perspective of the whole match... With her play it was a success that she actually went to 3rd round.
McHale is not that bad (as for 19 years old). I saw her against Caro and she played quite well (other thing is that Caro made zillion UE) but still she had to be NO threat for Sveta. But she was and has won for the 2nd time. Shame.
The main problem with Sveta is not with Larissa (but still I think she's not a good coach) but with Sveta herself. When I read interviews after her defeats I have the impression that she lives in a different world: "I actually felt I was playing well and moving all right." Oh, gimmie a break. That's just pathetic.
If she wants to achive something more than staying in second top 10 (or even in third at the end of the season) she needs to work harder and change mental attitude. Noone's gonna change her play 'coz she's too old for that but definitively she needs to change her attitude at court and work harder on her fittness.

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 05:41 PM   #10
country flag Diogenovna

I don't think she doesn't see her problems, but as for as I getting to know more about her I found that she doesn't like to talk about her problems, at least at the halfway to solve them when she can talk about it. Or after a year or more. I remember she had a bad second half of the 2005, she confessed few years later that she had a big troubles with her shoulder, doctors recommended her to make a surgery, but she refused.
Her father told about her that she is like a partisan, she would never talk about her problems and keeps everything inside. Or last year when she played awful in Asia and only after it told that she was in a bed with a flu the week before the tournament. Month or two later it is came out she had a complication with her ear from those flu.
So, I think now she has some problems with her health and she knows about her problems. Yeah, she doesn't move well, I also think so, in her usual mode she can move a 1-3 meters faster than a ball flies, but now her footwork is irrational. She had a groin injury. May be it is a key?
Also I read an interview of Anna Dmitrieva (she is a famous tennis commentator in Russia more than 35 years) She said that she talked with Sveta few weeks ago, and it's everything OK with her head, but her nerves became unstring with years. She is temperamental person, and always makes supertasks for herself, wants to win and puts pressure on herself. She just need to calm down.
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM   #11
country flag Bероника

Yes,you are probably right Diogenovna,Sveta doesn't like to talk about her problems and we won't probably know about it until months or years from now...Oh well.It's still very sad to see as a fan.

I don't get why she gets so nervous,I would thought with age and experience this aspect would become better.

But it's clear her mind and body are not in the right set for tennis right now,whatever the reasons are.Her supertask is big as it's as if she has to start all over again because her tennis is gone and needs to find it again.

I'm not expecting much for the rest of the season,except that her defeats don't get me so sad.I should be used by now.
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #12
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote