Happy Birthday to the Queen of POP, Madonna turns 51 today!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #1
country flag !Gio!

!Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday to the Queen of POP, Madonna turns 51 today!!!!

Happy Birthday Queen of Pop

Her music, her style, all that controversy. She has changed the music business, paved the way for strong women and helped open the eyes for many people on issues such as feminism, race, sex, religion! She was one of the first artists to support the gay community, to stand up for it and to tell everyone I am different and I dont give a fu!! what anybody thinks!!! Wheter male, female, black, white, latino, gay, straight you have got to give it up to the one and only Madonna!!! I love you Madonna Happy 51st and may you rule forever!!! May you inspire with your music, chameleon changing ways, inspirational videos, bold attitude and with all that charisma!!!

Last edited by !Gio! : Aug 16th, 2009 at 04:48 PM.
!Gio! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #2
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Birthday to the Queen of POP, Madonna turns 51 today!!!!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #3
country flag !Gio!

!Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute !Gio! has a reputation beyond repute

A cool article!!!

Happy 51st birthday to Madonna, you look amazing and are still breaking records with your tour de force concerts. How ironic and wonderful that your concert last night went off without a hitch and the religious zealots were unable to do a thing to stop you. Thousands of Polish fans cheered you on as you rocked the stage. Hundreds of clubs and millions of your fans will have you in mind today as we go about our day. Congratulations and keep up the good work, not that we ever thought for a moment you wouldn't.

On a personal note, I get many, many comments on the articles I write about Madonna, some great, some good and some downright angry and mean. I'm not going to address each and every one, I don't have the time. I will, however, address the ones that I feel require an answer. As expected, several religious fanatics commented with vicious attacks on my personal being. Without going into detail, I will say that I was raised in a strict Catholic household and attended Catholic schools where I was personally attacked and "spoken to" because I had too many questions that the church did not provide an adequate answer for and I was stifled. I struggled with Catholicism into my twenties, when I finally decided to come out of the closet as gay. As I was always told gay people go to hell, it created a lifelong feeling of inadequacy and guilt in me that I still feel to this day. Although it is no one's business, the religious zealots, as always, push you into a corner until you either respond or go crazy from internalizing your feelings. I was even threatened by someone that I could be arrested for voicing my beliefs. I am a "recovering Catholic," as I will never again feel guilty or less than anyone else because of something that I was born with. A choice? I won't even go into that. I do not force my beliefs (or the lack thereof) on others and wish to God (pun intended) that these individuals didn't do it to everyone around them.

This leads me to the next array of comments I will address. Who am I to write a Madonna column? "Someone that is actually a true fan should write this articles, not some person who started liking her after "Ray of Light." Well, the answer would take pages to justly explain, so I'll make a long story bearable. Am I a qualified Madonna fan? In 1983, I heard "Everybody" from an unknown singer whose name was Madonna, my mother was mortified. I couldn't see an image of her anywhere. I am originally from Connecticut and the buzz from there was that she was an African American newbie, that was as much as I knew. Actually, when Everybody was released as a dance single, the album cover graced no picture of her whatsoever. I waited patiently for her to release more music and then finally saw a picture of her. I quickly ditched Cyndi Lauper in that fateful year (1984) and was all about this amazing, even then powerful woman with the bubble gum voice who made me feel that it was okay to be me, no matter what anyone said or thought. In her I found the voice that I wasn't allowed to have, in her I found the strength that had been beaten out of me by individuals who told me that I was less than because of something I had no control of. So, from that point, she became an obssession. I saw every tour, I met her, and did many thesis papers analyzing her personal self and her expression through music and video. Am I a qualified fan? I have psychologist bills from sessions my family forced me to attend to combat my Madonna "obssession." So, in answer to you all who think I am not a big enough fan to write about Madonna I say, uh, ask anyone who has known me since the early eighties and most likely, more than me, they will remember my passion, Madonna, to whom I even dedicated my high school graduation salutation to.

Finally, thank you to all the fans who read my articles and comment on them and add in their personal favorites. I invite you all to comment or e-mail me any ideas or personal favorite lists as I love getting your input. Many of you hate me and what I write, who I am and what I stand for, and to you all I say, too bad; Madonna has been pushed up against a wall and scrutinized for 25 years and she continues to conquer, the least I can do is continue on in my voice, emulating the queen of personal freedom, at only a fraction of the velocity. Happy birthday Madonna and thank you for being there when no one else was. For you, I will continue to rock on with my fifth ammendment right and not be persuaded by the hypocritical nay sayers of the world.
!Gio! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #4
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #5
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

And still smoking hot.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #6
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Does she visit tennisforum.com? Happy bday then
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 09:47 PM   #7
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to one of the best things out there, if not the best!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #8
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:27 AM   #9
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 51st MO
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:52 AM   #10
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Madge. Much Love
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #11
country flag Mrs. Berasetegui

Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all Mrs. Berasetegui is a name known to all

She looks great but I'm noticing the Botox more. She better be careful.
Mrs. Berasetegui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 03:37 AM   #12
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 51st b-day Madonna.
Here's hoping for 51 more.
And in those next 51 years, let's just hope you're not inspired to act in another movie ever again.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #13
country flag Natchie

Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light Natchie is a glorious beacon of light

Happy 51st birthday Madonna
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 06:09 AM   #14
country flag qqzone

qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all qqzone is a name known to all

Omg,51!
qqzone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote