¤CharlDa¤'s meDIAry: News, Pictures and Updates - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #61
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ¤CharlDa¤'s meDIAry: News, Pictures and Updates

Charlda Your so good at taking pics that you should get a job as a Paparazzi
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM   #62
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reports

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #63
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Pics of Amelie ?
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #64
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
I saw Amelie earlier today, but missed her practice by a few minutes. Aravane was practicing in the further courts and I just passed by her, she was giving an interview.

Alizé was hitting with Medina Garrigues, she has been her sweet self all week, walking around the grounds and taking pictures and smiling. She was quite intense in her practice indeed, but I couldn't really tell the level of her game from this.
thank you much charlda for the infos,you very nice

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #65
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
I forgot to say I saw Ana practicing yesterday. I remember how she used to be oozing joy, innocence and all. Yesterday she looked tired, unhappy, her toss was all over the place and didn't have the same energy she used to have
Awww, Poor Ana. I hope she gets it together soon because it's horrible seing her like this.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #66
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Charlda Your so good at taking pics that you should get a job as a Paparazzi
'I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you want me...'
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #67
country flag artistabastuz

artistabastuz is an unknown quantity at this point

did Caroline Wozniacky repeat the last tournment fashion shock?

and btw, thanks for the pics
artistabastuz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #68
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

What was the fashion shock?
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #69

lol, her pictures practicing in underwear at LA or Stanford.. its posted somewhere
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #70
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Thanks for the photos. Do you have more from Michelle?
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #71

This "fashion shock" http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=386716&page=2.

And yes, more from Larcher de Brito?
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #72
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

How are u posting all this? Do you go back to the media benches?

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #73
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

The media lounge has internet access. When I eat, or it's too hot and I don't care much for matches, I come back here to post stuff.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #74
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Quite a big crowd for the 4 practice courts, and with good reason: quite the popular stars were on at the same time.

First court: Kim vs Daniela, playing a practice set. Great rallies, Kim really can still play. Daniela seemed to be doing well too.

Second court: Medina vs Ivanovic. Ana missing a lot, but still making Medina run around.

Third court: Kuzzie vs Azarenka. Very intense, grunting, yelling, racket breaking, etc. Nice rallies though.

Fourth court: The canadians: Steph, Val and Marino.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #75
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

I wont be able to see Steph's match because RDS and TSN start their coverage at 1pm

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote