¤CharlDa¤'s meDIAry: News, Pictures and Updates - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #31
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ¤CharlDa¤'s meDIAry: News, Pictures and Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤ View Post
- Kateryna Bondarenko's dog is adorable. She isn't making any friends here though so far, but he is.

awwwwwwww...Katya's little dog is sooooo sweet!!! He's adorable!! (Saw a pic of him the other day)

Thanks for the great reports, ¤CharlDa¤!! If you go along today, please can you get some pics of Akgul?

Have a great time at the tourney!!!
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #32
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I just got here, got news that Venus and Serena were practicing, which was true. I get there, all excited, with my great camera, Venus is on the first court like 3 meters away from me, I'm almost crying, I take a pic of her, and then that big man comes to me and said: Richard Williams requested no pictures. So all I have is one picture of Venus, and I'm a bit disappointed. I'll have more chances though.

Serena was working hard on coming to the net and volleying a lot. Venus was hitting serves on some targets. Both looked in shape, were having fun with the dog, laughed with Rennae Stubbs and Mattek Sands who were playing right after.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #33
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA View Post
Any comments, practice and match reports or pics of Daniela would be absolutely awesome! Thank you!
Daniela practiced late last afternoon and I got a few pictures for you She looked good, just a normal laid-back hit with a hitting partner.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #34
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

- Laura seemed to be stuggling with her right shoulder it seemed. Not sure if it's the official reason for her retirement, but that's what people were saying. At least it's not the wrist again.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #35
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Todd: No idea for WCs yet, I think Fichman-Pelletier might be trying to get in by themselves which is possible. That could leave like Steph-Val-Aleks or sthing like that for a WC.

Steven: It was clearly not full yesterday. Center Court was close to empty, though the grounds were more crowded. Marie-Eve vs Sania was pretty much packed.

- iSzavay: Agi was practicing on a far court just seconds ago, and she was hitting with Radwanska yesterday and I have good pics of that.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #36
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
- Laura seemed to be stuggling with her right shoulder it seemed. Not sure if it's the official reason for her retirement, but that's what people were saying. At least it's not the wrist again.

Thanks for the info .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM   #37
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

I forgot to say I saw Ana practicing yesterday. I remember how she used to be oozing joy, innocence and all. Yesterday she looked tired, unhappy, her toss was all over the place and didn't have the same energy she used to have
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #38
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I forgot to say I saw Ana practicing yesterday. I remember how she used to be oozing joy, innocence and all. Yesterday she looked tired, unhappy, her toss was all over the place and didn't have the same energy she used to have

Thanks for the post. It's really sad to read that though.. I guess that only adds to her bad play.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #39
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

BTW, did I say that Venus was rocking the 'fro once again?

Everyone seems a bit shocked right now at Heidi killing Sania so far. Though one set doesn't mean one match, it was pretty fast and easy.
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #40
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, if you see Ana again, please tell how she is..

I'm more worried now about her as a person than even her tennis..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #41
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Alona Bondarenko

Aga Radwanska

Elena Baltacha

K. Barrois

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #42
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Marion Bartoli

Iveta Benesova

A. Dulgheru

Dominika Cibulkova

Julie Coin

Last edited by ¤CharlDa¤ : Aug 16th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
¤CharlDa¤ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #43
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Alizé Cornet

Laura Granville

Anna-Lena Groenefeld

Daniela Hantuchova

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:15 PM   #44
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Lucie Hradecka

Ana Ivanovic

K. Bondarenko and the famous dog. You can see who was caring more for Alona practicing.

Maria Kirilenko

V. Kutuzova (and her sour face)

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #45
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pics

Did you saw Nastya or Vera Z?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote