Are you guys watching Real World Cancun? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:07 AM   #1
country flag taevaughn

taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all
Are you guys watching Real World Cancun?

im totally loving it. joey jasmine the dude is NOT into you. uh jonna youre in so much denial. ayiiia =
taevaughn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:42 AM   #2
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you guys watching Real World Cancun?

The boy the black girl wants to have sex is gay. This is clear.
I mean, high five?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:19 AM   #3
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

No. This cast sucks.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:49 AM   #4
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

I've watched but it's been awkward since I am pretty close friends with CJ as I mentioned in other threads (I actually subletted CJ's apartnement from January-May while CJ was in Cancun) and I went to high school with Joey. It's been interesting to say the least haha
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 04:12 AM   #5
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

jasmine she needs to get that drinking problem sorted out

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:59 PM   #6
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitey watching!! This season is wayyyyy better than that Sydney one. That was before this one right?
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:35 PM   #7
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future

Brooklyn was before this one. I haven't watched this season too much, but I do think Derek is hot.
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:52 AM   #8
country flag taevaughn

taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all taevaughn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
The boy the black girl wants to have sex is gay. This is clear.
I mean, high five?
pat isnt gay. hes just not into jas. looks like he and jonna are gonna hook up. i hate the way jonna tries to act all innocent. she is such a gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie RS View Post
I've watched but it's been awkward since I am pretty close friends with CJ as I mentioned in other threads (I actually subletted CJ's apartnement from January-May while CJ was in Cancun) and I went to high school with Joey. It's been interesting to say the least haha
dude thats awesome. miss joey a lot. he is so like a lot of my friends. ayiiia was bitch to him but its awesome that the others totally got him. not much going on with cj but im sure some drama is on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Brooklyn was before this one. I haven't watched this season too much, but I do think Derek is hot.
derek is awesome. i wish that guy he hooked up with had stayed. they were hella kewl together.
taevaughn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:46 AM   #9
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taevaughn View Post
pat isnt gay. hes just not into jas. looks like he and jonna are gonna hook up. i hate the way jonna tries to act all innocent. she is such a gamer.

dude thats awesome. miss joey a lot. he is so like a lot of my friends. ayiiia was bitch to him but its awesome that the others totally got him. not much going on with cj but im sure some drama is on the way.

derek is awesome. i wish that guy he hooked up with had stayed. they were hella kewl together.
I didn't really know Joey too well in high school, he was a year younger then me, but I could've called essentially all that has happened to him haha, before the RW he was bartending at one of the "Reunion" bars around our town haha.

The funny thing about CJ being a bit boring on the show is that , he's been more dramatic then I had ever seen him thus far, he's pretty low key usually haha
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:30 AM   #10
country flag PatrickRyan

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

That's neat that you know two of them.
And CJ's soooo hot!
Jasmine really needs to get a reality check and realize that Pat is totally not into her the way she wants him to be.
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:46 AM   #11
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten to the point where I feel that since I'm over the age trying out for real world, that I shouldn't watch it.
For me watching Real World is like a person over 30 wearing Aeropostale.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote