Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #76
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Fan View Post
She has "P" on her racket!
Didn't she have it last year too at one tournament (or was it only in practice?)?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #77
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute

Yell-enna it is then.

The practice session was typical JJ. She was laughing and complaining about the sun. "It's so bright, I can't hit any overhead shots". She was moving alright, serving beautifully and hitting solid FHs. No BH DTLs, just solid CC BH. She did complain a bit about her ankle when her hitting partner wrong footed her... But for the most part, it looked ok to me. Obviously, it was wrapped. JJ and her hitting partner started a match. I didn't think he was that great, maybe he didn't serve his best because he wanted JJ to win. JJ drew first blood and broke for 2-1. JJ was hitting the ball really hard at times... My friend even commented "She's hitting the ball harder than the other Russian girl (Dementieva).". Her FH was amazing!!. Of course it's only practice, but i was quite pleased. Maybe she has a good chance of going deep if her ankle holds up.

JJ was her usual "blind as a bat". She hit a BH about 2 feet wide and asked, "Was it in".. Her hitting buddy was "No it was just out, but it was the right idea". Smart fellow!!!

Um, hello look at the ball not the camera.

JJ vs the Bartolis:

So apparantly, Bartoli scheduled the same time on the adjacent court to practice. To intimidate JJ no doubt..

Bartoli has a diva like way of making an entrance. And her practice sessions have so much energy.

Bartoli was screaming as she hit the ball as hard as she could as Daddy Bartoli kept feeding them to her.JJ was not so happy. It was hilarious to see JJ from time to time glance sideways and look at Bartoli pratice!!!! I wish i had taken pictures of her doing that!!!!

I was kinda hoping one of Bartoli's balls would land in JJ's court. I'd have love to have seen the drama. Poor JJ... all her tormentors practicing at the same time as her., Bartoli on the adjacent court and Kleybanova 2 courts away!!!!

JJ vs the Black/Rodionova team

So here was JJ just minding her business and practicing when who should barge into court but Black and her partner Rodionova along with Black's ?coach or husband or whomever (I'll call him Mr Black).

Mr Black seemed to be an annoying person. I thought was patronising JJ.

Mr Black: Hey, Jelena, you don't need to practice, you are so great. You should let us practice.

JJ: Oh? What time is it? It's still only 2:55 pm, we still have 5 more minutes..

. (Me thinking, yes you go girl, put them in their place)

I was still behind the fence about 1 foot away from the group and I could her their chatter.

Mr Black: She takes everything so seriously. It looks like she's lost some weight.
Cara: Umm...
Mr Black: We should just walk onto the court and make them leave
Rodionova: She'll probably say, don't you know who I am, I am the great Jelena Jankovic

At 3:00 pm on the dot, Cara and Rodionova walked onto the court and JJ started walking away.

Mr Black: Jelena, do you want to play doubles with us?
JJ: No, i'm very bad at it.
Mr Black: Come on, I know you won the mixed a few years ago.
JJ: Yeah, but that was a long time ago. (laughing as she walked away)

Once JJ came out people flocked around her, like a star-hungry mob. The cute 10 year old with braces got her picture taken with JJ. She was giddy with excitement. JJ was smiling all along (This is why I love JJ...)

The girl was like " OMG, haha, " JJ smiled back. She then went on to tell her friend " OMG, she put her arm around me, we were so close".

I didn't have the courage to ask to take a pic with her, also there were so many people around. I also did not have my JJ gear on (a T-shirt with her autograph), so I thought maybe next time.
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #78
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:37 PM   #79
country flag ms_nut

The tournament organizers put up the practice schedule of the players. Apparently JJ practiced twice (at 9:00 am on Grandstand and then at 2:00 pm).

I won't be going to the tournament today:
a) JJ won't be playing
b) It costs more ($20 for day and $20 for night) (Sorry Ana fans, i won't see her play)
c) It takes me about 50 minutes in total both ways to drive. (It's 25 miles away)
d) I should be studying instead of following some tennis diva.
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:39 PM   #80
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Did she get hit by a ball ? That left eye looks sanguinolent.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #81
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who thinks Jelena looks unfit ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #82
country flag MB.

MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute MB. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_nut View Post
Mr Black: She takes everything so seriously. It looks like she's lost some weight.
Rodionova: She'll probably say, don't you know who I am, I am the great Jelena Jankovic
OHHELLNO! No one messes with JJ

Also, Rodionova? Who even ARE you? Don't talk sh!t, don't get hit.
MB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #83
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

lol, amazing nut.

Bartoli&Rodionova
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #84
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She would've said: "Get the HELL off my court, losers! And shut your filthy mouths for the next 5 minutes or else you better hope parking lot is free, 'cos that where you'd practice."

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 06:37 PM   #85
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good report. I just read all of last year's too.

Remember to bring a T-Shirt saying "Win them all"!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #86
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

great report...
Rodioniva

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #87
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Wow awesome stuff nutty ...

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:47 PM   #88
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Rodionova, Mr Black (sounds like a character from Reservoir Dogs ) and the bartoli clan
And I was worried we might miss out on quality JJ-centred drama due to Rezai's early exit.

Please do some more spying/stalking!!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #89
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the new stuff, Nutty

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #90
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Nutty. Her left eye looks kinda red.
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote