Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:52 PM   #16
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

nut

Loving JJ's pic with mobile phone and that dress is growing on me
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #17
country flag -Valérie-

-Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all

THank you very much for all those details, and lucky you to have been able to see her for real, even got an autograph!!! I didn't like that dress, but seeing it LIVE must feel different then seeing it in picture. It felt different on your pictures even.

A lot of people don't like her boyfriend, and i am not sure i like seeing him around her when she has serious matches to play, but, she won 3 titles at the end of last year and declared that she was in love, so? Was he at those tournaments then?

You might also get ready for Friday, i don't know, i feel after going through such a tough match serving, she will be wonderful today against Akarenka. Might not be easy, but i feel she is going to beat her. To be continued...
-Valérie- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #18
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

I COULD BE THERE RIGHT NOW. DAMN. IT.

Mladjan is gorgeous

Awesome report

Last edited by Optima : Aug 13th, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
Optima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #19
country flag ChriS.

ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future

Great report! If she carries on winning I am going to start loving that dress - at least it looks nice from a distance but close-up is something else. Cincinnati looks great at night.

ChriS. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 04:36 AM   #20
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute

So after i finished my Exam, we rushed to get up to the tournament again...

This is the view of the amusement park from the tennis center:

QF#4: JJ vs Bammer
Since all the other QF were sleep inducers, i'll go directly to JJ's match...

JJ started the match in fine fashion.. she was serving decently, her BH DTL was firing and needless to say, she was cruising. She outrallied Bammer who made quite a few UEs. The first set ended with 7 Winners and 4 UEs from JJ... The crowd started by cheering for JJ... so much so, that the guy sitting next to me said " Why is everyone cheering for this Jankovic girl.. go Bammer". The crowd started getting behind Bammer though, cos everyone wanted to see more tennis. Bammer got a loud reception when she won the 2nd game of set 2. It was just a matter of time though. Jankovic got broken once, but she easily won the second set 6-3.. (as u guys already know)

JJ had not problems reminding everyone that she ended last year as #1.. She also said that she'd "beaten Demented so many times before" but it would hopefully be a good match, with her winning, of course.

There was a good turnout for the night match.. most seats were taken...I made a new T-shirt with JJ on it, but there was no way i could get to her.. people were enveloping her like a swarm of angry hornets..

Last edited by ms_nut : Aug 15th, 2009 at 05:21 AM.
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:07 AM   #21
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute

JJ Encounter #2:

So by now, we knew the drill... JJ would come out to jog and we would ambush her.. this time, i got a pic of her dad..

Mladjo: Geez, putting up with JJ is one thing, but do i also have to put up with her dad?

JJ started flexing her muscles along the side of the stadium.. She also started complaining to one of the officials " There is no place for me to warm up in the gym" While she was flexing, a couple came up to her and took a picture with her..Ricardo, then shooed them away " please, 5 minutes, please, warming , please 5 minutes, please, yes, please, please.." The couple then started warming up right next to her and they started taking pics alongside her... (sorry for the blurry pics, i was clicking as fast as i could)

JJ was like " what's going on here ?" and she started laughing. The guy then took out an autographed ball of JJ that he had caught when she threw them into the stadium.. He said something to her (i think it was "I'm thinking of selling it on ebay") to which JJ replied "good luck with that" he then laughed and said to his wife, " she's really something"....

Mladjo then approached her and they started talking for a while.. there were people all around her waiting for an autograph...

JJ: so after this, you wanna...
Mladjo: Please JJ, not in front of Grandpa Ricardo.. just the thought of him can ruin the moment...

Ricardo: So JJ.. you have to focus on this exercise..and after this we'll work on your 2nd serve
JJ: (thinking to self) ..Whoa.. .i can see inside his mouth....

As always, yours truly managed to get another autograph..... i also spoke to JJ this time...
Me: JJ can you sign my T-shirt again..
JJ: (smiling)
Me: I'll wear a new one as long as you keep winning..
JJ: (looking at me and smiling).. Ok, thanks...

(thanks for the pic Louisa)

People kept coming up to me and asking me where i bought it... I was like.. A store that sells JJ merchandise ? They'd have gone bankrupt by now, given the way she had been playing until recently.

Oh and to end it all... i spotted some Serbian fans from across the stadium. Boy, for a tiny nation, you manage to show up in practically every city..

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #22
country flag Sebhitch

Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light Sebhitch is a glorious beacon of light

awesome update, keep them coming
Sebhitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #23
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_nut View Post
He said something to her (i think it was "I'm thinking of selling it on ebay") to which JJ replied "good luck with that" he then laughed and said to his wife, " she's really something"....
She really is Thank you ms_nut
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:59 AM   #24
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very proud of your stalking abilities, nut.
Seriously, this blog is like Behind the Scenes with JJ and her entourage.

Mladjo looks like a pink princess on that pic with JJ's dad. *jealous*

Quote:
JJ started flexing her muscles along the side of the stadium.. She also started complaining to one of the officials " There is no place for me to warm up in the gym" While she was flexing, a couple came up to her and took a picture with her..Ricardo, then shooed them away " please, 5 minutes, please, warming , please 5 minutes, please, yes, please, please.." The couple then started warming up right next to her and they started taking pics alongside her... (sorry for the blurry pics, i was clicking as fast as i could)
Ricardo

THANK YOU for these blogs.

Are you going today?
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 09:23 AM   #25
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Mladjo looks like a pink princess on that pic with JJ's dad. *jealous*

ms_nut, you should definitely write Win them all on your shirt for the SF And , on your pics , her dress doesn't look that bad.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #26
country flag ms_nut

^^^ Thanks Guys.. I'll be going tonight as well. The night match was definitely well attended.I'm hoping for a huge turnout again.

Wayne, the tickets for the SF in the mid levels are $46 each for the SF ( They were $40 for the last few rounds).I don't think i can afford to go to both sessions today,so i just bought the tickets for the night session.

Ma, i just might put "win them all" on my T-shirt if she makes the Final...
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:10 PM   #27
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_nut View Post

People kept coming up to me and asking me where i bought it... I was like.. A store that sells JJ merchandise ? They'd have gone bankrupt by now, given the way she had been playing until recently.

Super super report!!!
Thanks! Have fun!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #28
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that report is gold

Serbian fans
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM   #29
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you ms_nut. Great report
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #30
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

great report
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote