.:+The Justine Henin Cheering Thread+:. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 12:57 AM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
.:+The Justine Henin Cheering Thread+:.

Good Luck Justine!!!!
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:05 AM   #2
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
Come on Juju gain some points so you can get to spot 5 or even 4!!! You can do it!
I'm a fan and proud of it!
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:30 PM   #3
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
COME ON JUSTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:46 PM   #4
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Good luck Justine.

I hope you play very well.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2002, 04:17 AM   #5
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Good Luck Justine
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 11:06 AM   #6
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
Go Juju! Lets get to number 4
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 11:49 AM   #7
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
GO JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 05:42 PM   #8
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Go Justine Go!!!
#4 next week.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2002, 08:31 PM   #9
country flag Light-skinned Girl

Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold Light-skinned Girl is a splendid one to behold
Go Justine! I'm cheering for you, Kim and Martina.
Light-skinned Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2002, 04:08 PM   #10
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
The Mumbo Jumbo team are kicking some ass. Good luck to Justine let's see the team in both the doubles and singles finals!
Old Oct 9th, 2002, 04:35 PM   #11
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Good luck JuJu

Now Cappy has a dip, look for a way to top three!!! If MoMo takes it, it's OK too (my 2nd favourite). But do your best, because in my eyes you are the best!!!
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
I'm the opposite Nemesis - Juju is my second fav and as of next week my 3 favs will be in the top 10 - Hantuchova at no.3
Old Oct 10th, 2002, 05:48 PM   #13
country flag sanstamtam

sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road sanstamtam is on a distinguished road
Justine lost against Casanova in 3 sets.

Le sens de l'humour est un signe d'intelligence ÚlevÚe!

Kim for number 1
sanstamtam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote