This is the off season Finally!see you next year Alize much stronger ! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #31
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize on her way in the US OPEN Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
yes you're right, I think alize and agnes situation are the same, agnes had her slumping year in 2008 after her breakthrough year one year ago,reaching the quarter finale at the us open and winning beijing defeating jankovic in finale. She was struggling so much last year, she was like a ghost on the court,it was painful to watch.
I still think alize best way to stop that slump and confidence crisis is to play lower tournaments and play qualies of big ones. She must be able to win more than one match to get her rythme and confidence back.

Dont know what is her programme after the US Open but I think she should play more lower tournaments. She needs wins. And also work her ass very hard on training.
I totally agree with that.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #32
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
I totally agree with that.
Mon Dieu! Alize is in really poor form! I am beginning to agree that perhaps going back to Qualies would be good for her. What I wonder is if she's even alarmed by this? She seems to be taking a pretty relaxed attitude in some of the interviews with her that I've read. I wonder if she can even find her form again before the season is over?
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM   #33
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPaula View Post

Mon Dieu! Alize is in really poor form! I am beginning to agree that perhaps going back to Qualies would be good for her. What I wonder is if she's even alarmed by this? She seems to be taking a pretty relaxed attitude in some of the interviews with her that I've read. I wonder if she can even find her form again before the season is over?
Her interviews is just a image she s giving to the outside but in fact all that is not what she thinks. She doesnt want to look negative and worry her fans but when she says that she feels good and relax, in fact she doesnt believe it at 100%.
she lost her confidence and its very tough to make it back. Ask vaidisova or chakvetadze. Even ivanovic who just got beaten to czink last night.
To answer you, dont think she'll get better by the end of the year, I wish she could but I dont think she will in the current state of her game and lack of matches.
Losing every first round of a tournament is not a solution.

She needs to work hard.Very hard. And the only period she can work is in the off season so we can say bye to this awful 2009 season and think already of 2010 to prepare it better.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #34
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Her interviews is just a image she s giving to the outside but in fact all that is not what she thinks. She doesnt want to look negative and worry her fans but when she says that she feels good and relax, in fact she doesnt believe it at 100%.
she lost her confidence and its very tough to make it back. Ask vaidisova or chakvetadze. Even ivanovic who just got beaten to czink last night.
To answer you, dont think she'll get better by the end of the year, I wish she could but I dont think she will in the current state of her game and lack of matches.
Losing every first round of a tournament is not a solution.

She needs to work hard.Very hard. And the only period she can work is in the off season so we can say bye to this awful 2009 season and think already of 2010 to prepare it better.
Thank you for your insight. It makes a lot of sense. She doesn't want to disappoint her fans by expressing her concerns so publicly. I think we all just want Alize to take her time getting her confidence back and then coming back better than ever in 2010. I still love her and I think she is a beautiful, talented and smart young lady who will bounce back from this. Allez Alize!!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #35
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara Safina (1) vs BYE
Alize Cornet vs Aravane Rezai
Alisa Kleybanova vs Aleksandra Wozniak
Sara Errani vs Dominika Cibulkova (16)

Alizé section in Toronto. It would be great if she could win one match.

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #36
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Caravane hasn't been playing great tennis the last few weeks, I think Alize can win that one if she plays well!

Dinara is a different story though...
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #37
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

awful draw

I like Aravane and I think alize likes her too, I saw it at roland garros this year so never easy to play a friend and country girl.
But well its all about how much intensity and selbelief alize will put on her game.
dont expect a "rebirth" from her here but wish her good luck though.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #38
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #39
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane is who we didn't lost so far...
Alize's luck does suck.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #40
country flag améliemomo

here some news guys about alize cause even if the results are not there she stays the same sweet and nice player we like to see. Here is some report about alize.
thanks to charlda who is in toronto and is also a alize supporter

Quote:
Alizé was hitting with Medina Garrigues, she has been her sweet self all week, walking around the grounds and taking pictures and smiling. She was quite intense in her practice indeed, but I couldn't really tell the level of her game from this.
well at least she's still smiling and showing some positive attitude despite the difficult period she's living.Credit to her.

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #41
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

And she lost 64 75

Old Aug 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #42
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

And it wasn't a surprise at all.
I think the best she could do this period of a career is just to stop playing after the US Open. There's no point to do that, there's no necessity to burn herself with the negative all she gains from the another loss to loss. A mental rest is needed, she is still young to have a chance to bounce back.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #43
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Alize
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #44
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
And it wasn't a surprise at all.
I think the best she could do this period of a career is just to stop playing after the US Open. There's no point to do that, there's no necessity to burn herself with the negative all she gains from the another loss to loss. A mental rest is needed, she is still young to have a chance to bounce back.
yes I tend to think the same. She s just embarrassing herself with all those loss in first round of big tournaments. She should stop after the US but something tells me she wont.
she needs to take some mental rest and recovery. Then she must make a very good off season preparation for next year.
She wont be seeded at the US Open now and has a third round points to defend. Dont expect anything from her with that kind of spirit. She's going nowhere right now.Better stop the season and build on for the next one.

Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:13 AM   #45
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Alize gets a good draw for US Open, maybe draw some WC and some people ranked near 100.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote